Happy Birthday Taco!!!!

Kitty

Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Kitty Kitty Fire

Just wanted to say Happy Name day to Taco, my best friend in the game!!

Happy Birthday to you,
you belong to the zoo,
with the monkeys and donkeys
and the elephants tooooooooooo!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Taco :)

birthday_lemur.jpg

:birthday:

Happy B-day Taco0000:yay:

Last edited:
happy birthday ��

Happy birthday Taco, may the game treat you well on this day!

Happy birthday taco... Hope you have a wonderful day and many more of them to come.

Aw thank you all very much for the birthday wishes.

I was in game for a little bit right at the beginning of my birthday at midnight, and Hammer hunted with me with Zzuki healing and we did good. Up about 1k each in 2 hours...but then I had shit to do the rest of the the time like be depressed about being over 40.

No one else was on to join us at that time, but I will still do one more big b-day hunt with you Kitty, and whoever else wants to join, because my birthdays last one full week! So it still counts...

Aw thank you all very much for the birthday wishes.

I was in game for a little bit right at the beginning of my birthday at midnight, and Hammer hunted with me with Zzuki healing and we did good. Up about 1k each in 2 hours...but then I had shit to do the rest of the the time like be depressed about being over 40.

No one else was on to join us at that time, but I will still do one more big b-day hunt with you Kitty, and whoever else wants to join, because my birthdays last one full week! So it still counts...

​You do realize 40 is the new 20 but we have money now!! :D

​You do realize 40 is the new 20 but we have money now!! :D

Haha that IS true...it makes it feel a little better at least, but the 2 day hangovers make it almost not worth it :)

What does money help when you're halfway to the graveyard...? :(

Well, I still act like I am 20 so idgaf :D

In fact, I act even younger on occasion...during the few hours I was able to log in on my birthday, we had a server crash and lost a Kong that was at 40% health...so I sent a support case that acted like a spoiled 16 year old brat and screamed "You RUINED my birthday!!!" to MA. (Although they said they won't compensate, they DID apologize for ruining my birthday, lol)

So, see, I rarely act my age...maybe that will fool the reaper when he shows up :D

What does money help when you're halfway to the graveyard...? :(

Because we can buy all the drugs, drinks and whatever else we want!!! And I plan on having as much fun as possible on my way to the grave :p

Happy birthday! We all chipped in and got you a stripper....

boorumstripper.jpg

HAHAHAHA OMG!

Wow thanks guys...now it looks like I have to clean up another dead stripper...

Back