Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
Near full TT.

R4U1KIK.png

SOLD! Traded for UL Saehrimnir Mk1 (C)

Gw2Ws9u.jpg

Last edited:
It is a vehicle, you can only target players in it. You can use it anywhere with water that isn't vehicle prohibited, although I cannot think of any water locations that are prohibited, so you can use it basically anywhere with water.

It is a vehicle, you can only target players in it. You can use it anywhere with water that isn't vehicle prohibited, although I cannot think of any water locations that are prohibited, so you can use it basically anywhere with water.

I doubt that you can use it in the water in pvp4?

I am not sure I have not tested but I would say that area wouldn't work since other vehicles do not.

So if i gather correctly, I can't be used to kill players because there is no where that it can be used. So that's makes the whole thing worthless right? It's true value is TT only then?

what ever it can't do , I don't care it's a ******* cool thang this is!!! :yay: :silly2:

:cool:

So if i gather correctly, I can't be used to kill players because there is no where that it can be used. So that's makes the whole thing worthless right? It's true value is TT only then?

Its true value is what someone is willing to pay for it. :wise:

Nice boat! :cool:

i got one as well. a fully armoured ship, might be worth 5k+ cos the are not that many in game.

There are lots of other pvp areas than pvp4 to use this.

Bumpidy bump bump selling this

Just feed my head through the PA system. This is channel X, goodluck!

The Turret on the front of the ship is the rarest part, shame MA stopped the BPs dropping

Yea this is just the air turret, but it's just as good if not better for pvp with the manual turret on the back as this can take out quads and such easily.

This boat is fun. It is for sale. Purchase please.

Good to see, the video is still used :)

SOLD! Traded for UL Saehrimnir Mk1 (C)

Gw2Ws9u.jpg

Back