when did bukins blade become untradeable?

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
when did bukins blade become untradeable?

I used to sell these in my shop and just noticed they are all untradeable haha. I got like 10 of them now :scratch2:

Same goes for the T1 before they made it untradeable, still got a pile of those in my inventory.

Does anyone know the reasoning as to why they were made untradeable?

probably muti avatars getting free stuff and selling them

I wholeheartedly disagree with un-tradable items in a cash based economy.

MA taking the time to prevent such low ped transactions from happening while ignoring repeated requests from their cash customers is one of the reasons I haven't played much or deposited in a long time.

They could have made the new obtained bukin blade untradeable and the already owned bukin as they were.

Mind Ark has become really greedy

I used to sell these in my shop and just noticed they are all untradeable haha. I got like 10 of them now :scratch2:

Same goes for the T1 before they made it untradeable, still got a pile of those in my inventory.

Are you talking about vivo T1?
Have a bunch in my storage that are (or was) for disciples/other noobs...

Are they and Bukin untradeable to TT as well?

I think that this is very disturbing move by MA to make items untradeable/unsellaable to TT in RCE game.
In fact I think that this is unacceptable!

different thing if something is untradeable from beginning, but changing it after people already bought it is the same if bank would delete some money from customer accounts....

They changed it because they thought anyone that was playing in the day forgot the promises they made us. Reminds me of the axe debacle. It was a bug so we are taking the electric damage away. Typical corporate lies.

I'm fine with the change, but would like to see:

- MA letting owners TT the blades until they only have one left
-Give the option to redo the mission for those without one.

I can understand why they made the new player reward items untradeable, such as the vehicle, etc. It was to avoid ppl creating numerous avatars and "gold farming" by collecting these items and selling to the TT. TBH, I stood in Genesis for a while, and saw an avatar "avatar 01" five mins later "avatar 02" etc etc. During a short time there, I think I saw 14 iterations of this avatar name. (The name wasn't actually avatar.. but it was the same name followed by the next sequential number). This was before the NAZ items were made untradeable.

What I don't understand is the bukin blade being made untradeable. IIRC, when you receive the bukin blade from doing the mission, the TT value is ZERO. ZIP. NADA. Not even a pec in value. Sooooooooooo, how can someone exploit this? :scratch2: It make absolutely no sense, whatsoever, and screws over those players who have taken time to purchase these blades and tier them in order to sell at a higher tier.

What gives, MA? :dunno:

I dont like it. had lent mine to a friend and now i can´t get it back :mad:

IIRC, when you receive the bukin blade from doing the mission, the TT value is ZERO. ZIP. NADA. Not even a pec in value. Sooooooooooo, how can someone exploit this?

Does that answer your question?

Does that answer your question?

Not exactly. AFAIK, the mission could only be done one time, so this avatar must have traded with other avatars in order to acquire the other blades, which, IMO, is not an exploit.... ofc, the individual could have created multiple accounts in order to acquire multiples of the blades. (please note, in NO way am I accusing anyone of exploiting).

What I meant about exploiting the new player items was for the items that actually have a TT value. Create avatar, run through the mission to acquire the weapon, vehicle, mining gear, etc... sell to the TT, come out with 1 ped (or whatever the total value was) and trade that ped to some avatar at the other end. Create another avatar, rinse and repeat until a sum of peds is acquired.

As I stated, in a very short time of standing at the begining of the gateway, I witness a repeated "obvious" example of this. At least 14 iterations in a time span of less than 30 minutes. At the time, these items in the gateway were tradeable to the TT for value. The bukin blade, on the other hand, has zero value. Not even a single pec.

I wholeheartedly disagree with un-tradable items in a cash based economy.

MA taking the time to prevent such low ped transactions from happening while ignoring repeated requests from their cash customers is one of the reasons I haven't played much or deposited in a long time.

It's exactly what was screwed. MA have no idea yet how introducing untradable items undermined basic principle of RCE. All items shall be tradeabla and TTable. Keeping this rule alive and making all whats necessary to stimulate inter-players transaction is backbone of such small economy.

As for fake accounts there are way beter ways to prevent multiaccounting, be it just confirming by ID/Driver License/passport scan and adress confirmation from bank statement or some bill. Hundreds of companies in the world is doing that this way and they don;t have problems with bonus drenage and multiacounting. Ma already did that in the past. Meanwhile they allow multi accounts for soem "more equal" avatars.

People have tö spend ped to get the blade.. kill the starving atrax.
No reason to make it untradeable

ithink first time i heard of bukin's blade was while looking at soon to expire auctions. It had some markup at the time, and was tempted to buy it until i find out they were shitload of them listed. Then i googled it and find out it was a gift at a mission, done it and get it for 'free'.
If someone farmed them with multiples avatar, he could have gotten some nice MU while exploiting, with the MU tt is irrelevant.

Back