Top oldest societies

I will add those once ill check the creation date in game.

Since we already have top 25, what requirments should i add? What about older then 2008?

It takes 5 players to create a soc right?
so why not have that as a minimum criteria. This societies will prolly never be disband eventho noone plays so the list will never be updated with new ones in the longrun.

But, lets say that the soc much have atleast 5 players that loggs in ones every 100 days? could be considerd on the list?

Hard to controll but its a way

I don't appear to see Groene Draeck on that list.

Oldest Societies

Natural Born Killers : 2005-09-06 (note, the original soc is now known as NBK rangers, as the NBK has expanded into 4 societies.)

Your forgetting soldiers of fortune. They are still active and have one of if not the best crafter in the game. And a hell of a nice guy

Your forgetting soldiers of fortune. They are still active and have one of if not the best crafter in the game. And a hell of a nice guy
Added.

Natural Born Killers : 2005-09-06 (note, the original soc is now known as NBK rangers, as the NBK has expanded into 4 societies.)
Added NBK Rangers to top.

I don't appear to see Groene Draeck on that list.

Sorry for taking so long. Added to top!

Added some requirments to top! Also put the top into the table. Now it looks a bit better :)

The Knights of Entropia (formerly The Knights of Calypso) 11/13/2006

We had to disband and recreate the society do to a bug in the system a few years ago so our creation date falls after your cutoff - but a visit to the information page of our soc in the soc terminal lists the original creation date and a breif description as to what happened to result in us disbanding and recreating.

XZC

The Knights of Entropia (formerly The Knights of Calypso) 11/13/2006

We had to disband and recreate the society do to a bug in the system a few years ago so our creation date falls after your cutoff - but a visit to the information page of our soc in the soc terminal lists the original creation date and a breif description as to what happened to result in us disbanding and recreating.

XZC

Hey!
Personally, i know that TKOC is old society (I have seen you guys in 2010, when i was newbie), but i need some real information about creation date. I didnt found any dates in TKOC society info desk.

Bump! Lets get to top 50 :)

Bump! Lets get to top 50 :)
Just a reminder, looks like you forgot to add the ones you mentioned in post #60. Rangers, Gloryhound Irregulars and Dragons Shadow Elite.

I will add those once ill check the creation date in game.

Since we already have top 25, what requirments should i add? What about older then 2008?

Be more active, guys! Lets get at least top 50!

Consider this as bump :p

bump! lets make a top 50!

in loving memory of my first soc i may add "Hunters Unlimited" here, even though Shaolin looses a rank by this... :beerchug:
i didnt check, if they qualify with a global though.

Creation date: 2003-06-01 00:00:00

i was Viceleader in HU back then and remember well, how we struggled to manage the soc with the bugged old soc terminal, before i went to Shaolin in 2004.
to date there are still a few names in HU, which i recruited in the early days.

vivat, crescat, floreat, HU!

Reactions: San
Back