Hussk - Spawn Progress Thread

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
This thread is to show the status of the current spawn progress and it's sponsor.

Current Sponsor: hijacker Hijacker27 inferno - Hijacker27

500k Vibrant Sweat
1 Raging Daikiba Blood Sample
1 Traeskeron Matriach Blood Sample
1 Gosubusagi Blood Sample
1 Sand King Blood Sample

Last edited:
For June 2015, contact Hijacker27 if you have or know of the whereabouts of the of the Raging Daikiba blood sample.

this sample can be acquired from the spawn at Odysseus landing?

Last edited:
Yes, but hasn't been looted yet. Apparently someone has a sample but isn't releasing it at the moment. Not sure if that will change. But this thread is more an ongoing status. So at the moment, it's hijacker that is sponsoring the spawn, when that Hussk is spawn, we will await the next sponsor and I will amend the details.

7,000+ ped to kill. Interesting. On top of that a big chunk of ped to get it spawned.

Uhm. Is loot super special?

7,000+ ped to kill. Interesting. On top of that a big chunk of ped to get it spawned.

Uhm. Is loot super special?

Itaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmzzzzzz

(If you're one of the 'chosen' ones) ;)

sounds like some fun! Hopefully MA drop that sample soon.

sounds like some fun! Hopefully MA drop that sample soon.

Have you not been to one of these yet trance?! It's a right of passage for veterans!

That mission chain seems broken.. or I am doing something wrong. I can visit the island, but the quest "visit the volcanic island" remains unchanged.

Yeah I don't have Hook, line and sinker (or a perfect place for bait ?!!) in my missions anymore, yet I used to have them but never completed because of the obvious mammoth task above stood in the way! :)

What does "Visit the volcanic island" say in the mission description?

That mission chain seems broken.. or I am doing something wrong. I can visit the island, but the quest "visit the volcanic island" remains unchanged.

You need to visit the exact location where there are some people waiting to clear the mission. (45231, 63545)

Spoiler in white text .... That allows you to go up into the ship /Spoiler

You need to visit the exact location where there are some people waiting to clear the mission. (45231, 63545)

Spoiler in white text .... That allows you to go up into the ship /Spoiler

I can't remember the details because I often can't remember what I had for breakfast, but I completed this recently, like a few months ago, or was it a few weeks ago? Maybe it was like a few years ago? Anyway it should all work, unless something has changed. The mission explanations in the wiki helped me along when I got stuck.

Yep still waiting on daikiba blood sample since someone wants to be a dick and hide it from me!

Yep still waiting on daikiba blood sample since someone wants to be a dick and hide it from me!

Who is holding the blood sample?

Also, Hijacker27 how will you run it this year? So far the last two times it seems you have spent 1000s of Ped to spawn it, but its a shared loot. How will you recoup the costs, beyond the honesty of some players giving something back.
As we need 150 or so players to take it down, I would say 50Ped entrance fee ~ 7000Ped in total. Maybe put tickets in the event broker? As its held in PvP, if your name isn't on the list, plenty of ubers there to shoot non-ticket holders dead.

Cheers
Bjorn

Who is holding the blood sample?

Also, Hijacker27 how will you run it this year? So far the last two times it seems you have spent 1000s of Ped to spawn it, but its a shared loot. How will you recoup the costs, beyond the honesty of some players giving something back.
As we need 150 or so players to take it down, I would say 50Ped entrance fee ~ 7000Ped in total. Maybe put tickets in the event broker? As its held in PvP, if your name isn't on the list, plenty of ubers there to shoot non-ticket holders dead.

Cheers
Bjorn

No idea who has it, nobody has come forward yet but I've heard from multiple people that someone has it. And I would rather not have people PVPing while we're killing the hussk because I'd rather people be shooting at the hussk than at each other as then nobody will be able to kill it. Don't need to recoup 7000 PED as it definitely doesn't cost that much, closer to 3000 or 4000 total in expenses, just lots of time spent. I just hope items are looted unlike last time as I got completely fucked due to MA making it drop only ammo.

No idea who has it, nobody has come forward yet but I've heard from multiple people that someone has it. And I would rather not have people PVPing while we're killing the hussk because I'd rather people be shooting at the hussk than at each other as then nobody will be able to kill it. Don't need to recoup 7000 PED as it definitely doesn't cost that much, closer to 3000 or 4000 total in expenses, just lots of time spent. I just hope items are looted unlike last time as I got completely fucked due to MA making it drop only ammo.

I don't know mate, I think you still put tickets in the broker for the event. At least then the honest players will contribute to your efforts.

MA needs to increase the number of daikiba blood samples allowed to exist so we can do this.

MA needs to increase the number of daikiba blood samples allowed to exist so we can do this.

Any info on Entropia Life?

I don't know mate, I think you still put tickets in the broker for the event. At least then the honest players will contribute to your efforts.

Can you make Mount Hephaestus an event area?

Have you not been to one of these yet trance?! It's a right of passage for veterans!

I think i joined the 2. Husk spawn. But that is long ago.
Hopefully i find time for this one. Since i been coding AI in UE4, my time for EU is very short :)

MA really needs to give players an incentive to spawn the Hussk. I.e. some sort of bonus/item/unlock etc. to the actual player who does cough up the doe and spawns the Hussk.

MA really needs to give players an incentive to spawn the Hussk. I.e. some sort of bonus/item/unlock etc. to the actual player who does cough up the doe and spawns the Hussk.

That would be good, because it only offers a mission completion currently doesn't it?

That would be good, because it only offers a mission completion currently doesn't it?

I don't Even know about that and that exactly is The problem. IF The player base knew about/of potential benefits of spawning the husk more would try do so. And this would give the community as a whole something to strive for. The hussk is an event that may bring people together and make us act in unison. It is a benefit to the team spirit in game and something that players may talk about for ages to come. But it won't happen (enough) is it is up to a very few (1) player to gather the required mats and pay for them out of his own pocket. Currently the hussk is wasted potential in my opinion.

Maybe you can ask support if someone has it?
Or Ask support to send him/her a message if they do not want to tell you the name.

Spawning hussk gives 250 PED combat tokens, but thats nothing compared to the cost of spawning it atm

Removing the sweat requierment would be a good start.

Would be bad as I see it. I'd prefer to involve the new players too.

Why!?

Give me one good reason, why paying players should pay new players fore the opportunity to lose alot of money on a big mob? :scratch2:

Why!?

Give me one good reason, why paying players should pay new players fore the opportunity to lose alot of money on a big mob? :scratch2:
Because we need to create retention for new players. without a chance to learn the game mechanics without depositing even more players will leave before they really begin (ie exclude new players from the economy). I started at the rig and spent months there. Then progressed to depositing. Had ma not given me the initial peds they would have lost a customer. (And ma's peds came from paying customers yes)

Back