Hussk - Spawn Progress Thread

Because we need to create retention for new players. without a chance to learn the game mechanics without depositing even more players will leave before they really begin (ie exclude new players from the economy). I started at the rig and spent months there. Then progressed to depositing. Had ma not given me the initial peds they would have lost a customer. (And ma's peds came from paying customers yes)

The problem is:

One person is expected to pay up 1000 ped for sweat and whatever people want for the other parts to spawn a mob with a cost to kill of 7000 ped. A mid lever player, on average, loses another 175 PED on shooting at it.

There are far better ways to give noobies money than involving that damn sweat everywhere. In items and blueprints sure, but here, it makes no sense whatsoever.

The problem is:

One person is expected to pay up 1000 ped for sweat and whatever people want for the other parts to spawn a mob with a cost to kill of 7000 ped. A mid lever player, on average, loses another 175 PED on shooting at it.

There are far better ways to give noobies money than involving that damn sweat everywhere. In items and blueprints sure, but here, it makes no sense whatsoever.

If those 1000 peds give 20 new players a week extra to try out the game and decide if they like it or not they are well spent in my opinion. If a few players decide to stick around and perhaps even talk about the game to friends it is even better. Over time those few players may become many, economy overall may improve and loot in general likewise.

If those 1000 peds give 20 new players a week extra to try out the game and decide if they like it or not they are well spent in my opinion. If a few players decide to stick around and perhaps even talk about the game to friends it is even better. Over time those few players may become many, economy overall may improve and loot in general likewise.

So you are saying you are paying for the sweat of all future spawns then?

It is easy to be generouswith other people's money.

So you are saying you are paying for the sweat of all future spawns then?

It is easy to be generouswith other people's money.

Please see my very first post in this thread mate. Besides it seems you misinterpreted the intent of my words. I speak of long term benefits rather than short term benefits. I'd rather invest a bit here and now to benefit more in the future.

Who says one person has to foot the bill, once all parts are collected have a whip round. Im sure plenty of players would contribute what they can given the opportunity.

Who says one person has to foot the bill, once all parts are collected have a whip round. Im sure plenty of players would contribute what they can given the opportunity.

Sure. In theory. But we already know how few times the hussk was spawned in actuality with this approach. And I never see buying thread from more than 1 player trying to gather mats.

I appreciate the work you do to spawn this, and if I ever got lucky enough to get an item on it, or the Hussk actually multiplies, you can be damn sure that I am going to take care of the people responsible for spawning it.

But therein lies the problem...too many greedy poor people wouldn't help the spawner recoup costs, and some have already refused to do it in the past when they got items.

The only way around this is to make it an equal cost for all...for example...for 1 hour before spawn, there is a box (place-holder), and only people who deposit 50 ped of x material into the box will receive loot when it was killed. So its basically spawning by joint and equal effort. Of course MA has to implement and test it, and we know they wont because they would rather do everything in ways that don't work, rather than do them in ways that players know WILL work.

100 people paying 5k ped will spawn Hussk a LOT more than the current set-up. And the cheapskates can gtfo.

Last edited:
I appreciate the work you do to spawn this, and if I ever got lucky enough to get an item on it, or the Hussk actually multiplies, you can be damn sure that I am going to take care of the people responsible for spawning it.

But therein lies the problem...too many greedy poor people wouldn't help the spawner recoup costs, and some have already refused to do it in the past when they got items.

The only way around this is to make it an equal cost for all...for 1 hour before spawn, there is a box (place-holder), and only people who deposit 50 ped of x material into the box will receive loot when it was killed.

100 people paying 5k ped will spawn Hussk a LOT more than the current set-up. And the cheapskates can gtfo.

That is a great idea.

Anyone serious about it is still losing his ass unless a multiplier is hit, losing an additional 50 ped won't make a difference, and if the multiplier hits, the 50 are a piss in the sea.

Don't know where the crazy idea that I haven't been paid out for items looted came from. The only person that screwed me was MA. I also have no issue with the sweat requirement, I just want the blood samples to be easier to gather.

Back