Info: Dark Knights & Dark Knight Squires

DannyO

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Daniel DannyO Ocean
Dark Knights is an old society and has had a solid respectful list of members, our reputation for being honest and fair is among the best in the game.

The Society has seen changes over the years, but the core players have remained loyal and active. We are a real friendly bunch, and all play for fun and friendship.

Our sister society - Dark Knight Squires is also an active friendly bunch, and are all pushing to get into the main Society.

If you would like to be considered for one of our two societies please feel free to apply at a terminal or contact one of our active members in game.

Thanks for taking the time to read....

Bumping this up for a really cool guy :D

Good luck with recruitment :D

Is there a skill limit for DK primary?

Is there a skill limit for DK primary?

If you would like to contact the DK boss, Cobra, he will have a chat with you, its not all about skill or equipment, activity, trust and respect play a big part in our criteria.

If you are unable to track Cobra down, myself or one of our other active members will have a chat.

If you would like to contact the DK boss, Cobra, he will have a chat with you, its not all about skill or equipment, activity, trust and respect play a big part in our criteria.

If you are unable to track Cobra down, myself or one of our other active members will have a chat.

Thanks for the info.

I have the Dark Knight armor set, does that mean I have to join?
:laugh:JK, good luck mate

I have the Dark Knight armor set, does that mean I have to join?
:laugh:JK, good luck mate

Gratz, did you manage to complete the full set?

Yes I am afraid its not an option, if you have the armour you are morally obliged to join :)

Gratz, did you manage to complete the full set?

Yes I am afraid its not an option, if you have the armour you are morally obliged to join :)

:) yes completed it a couple months ago, all tier 2.9 now.

Hunting Event - 1850 ped Prize Fund - Sponsored by Dark Knight Squires

Event over 4 Saturdays

1850 ped Prize Fund

This is a promotion event, sponsored by the DARK KNIGHT SQUIRES and is held on Cobra’s land, Dark Knight Island (Arkadia)

Mutated Bokol & Mutated Oro

20th June – 19.00 to 20.30 – Winner 250 ped – Runner up 100 ped

27th June – 19.00 to 20.30 – Winner 300 ped – Runner up 125 ped

4th July – 19.00 to 20.30 – Winner 350 ped – Runner up 150 ped

11th July – 19.00 to 20.30 – Winner 400 ped – Runner up 175 ped

We hope that you will join the fun on these Saturday’s – Don’t forget to open the missions at a terminal and tell a friend

Great Event sponsored by Dark Knight Squires....come and join this cool active society :)

Bump this event up......

If your active, why not think about joining these highly respected societies.

Dark Knights or Dark Knights Squires

Bump up thee good active societies!

Great group, yes I am bias, but I can log in at any time of the day and find someone online. I think we have most time zones covered. Also we have a range from begining to high end players that are always more then willing to give a helping hand.

Bump up this old respected society!!!

Dark Knights are now number 6 society......

If you are an active grinder, check us out :yay:

If you are looking for a clean and bot free society, then Dark Knights could be for you !!!

Bump it to the top!

Great soc with great people.

Dark Knights and Dark Knight Squires share the same socchat, so it feels like one big unit.

NEWS! Now with even more cheese than before! The Decay Squad is merging into Dark Knights!

Quotes from......... Sir Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.”

“It’s not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what’s required.”

Dark Knights live by old school values, interested in joining...... Speak to a DK member or apply at the terminals!

Thanks for the spontaneous Mix Team against Mulm Vigg the other day by DK, CRT and Entropy :)

Consider this a free bumper for a nice Soc ^^

Thanks for the spontaneous Mix Team against Mulm Vigg the other day by DK, CRT and Entropy :)

Consider this a free bumper for a nice Soc ^^

You welcome, thanks for the invite....... just a shame MA didn't feel generous with the loot in it !!!

Wanna join an old school, friendly society..... Then look no further than the Dark Knights.

Dark Knight Squires also looking for active mid level active players.

Bump up the old school society..... :)

Visit Dark Knights new website.....

Darknights.eu. :)

Not found ;_;

Darkknights.eu

It is mainly a forum for current Dark Knights, but also a place for non members to read about the soc and leave an application.

Nice way to keep in touch with people on vacation, EU break or while at work :)

Last edited:
Free bump for a soc in which many dear friends played along the years. :wtg:

Applied last night and spoke to DannyO ! all good and look forward to giving it a trial! :cool:

Back