Help: lots of [System]: Failed

messi91

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
I'm having lots of [System]: Failed despite my internet is working properly everywhere else.
EU was fine until 2-3 days but since then its working very bad for me.
Please help !

servers worse than ever imho...
Kong servers crashes at 40% health left with only 7 people in the server....Failed tons....the 5-8 minute crash time every 24 hours (11pm cst)...server crashes on ark shared...I lost so much ped that MA refuses to pay back lately, last few months were way worse than the entire 5+ years before it combined...it's becoming too much to bear...

Sry I can't offer a solution...

I'm having lots of [System]: Failed despite my internet is working properly everywhere else.
EU was fine until 2-3 days but since then its working very bad for me.
Please help !

same, been north of ft troy for months on caps trying to finish shroom quest, fail fail fail crit crit crit lag lag lag die die die... ad nauseam :wtg:

Same here!
And alot of "Cant save chat settings bla bla"
There isnt a single night now that I dont get disconnected because of the chat error.

Servers are at the worst ever, and with only a few people playing now... something must be wrong or MA is trying to save expenses

Im really sick of it

No problems at Rocktropia. :yay::yay: I can sweat as much i want. :)

No problems at Rocktropia. :yay::yay: I can sweat as much i want. :)

yes you afk mostly I'm guessing not see the fails and saving errors :laugh:

But yes, I too have been having a lot of fails and failed to saved settings error a lot. Again started all about the time MA bought that new server :)

Dont have any problems. No lag, no failed.

I have no problems hunting on Caly.

There are so many points of failure...

Something suckling away at your bandwidth locally can cause packet clashes at your router, which can result in reduced quality of service. Things like web browsing and such wouldn't really notice issues like that, but games are far more sensitive to it, EU more than others unfortunately.

Then there is how you're connected, I'm on some horrible frankenstein of copper from the house to the local cabinet, then fibre from the cabinet to the exchange, so things aren't always that great.

Then, if you ISP is crap, you will have too many transport hops from your first isp node to the EU servers, again adding to the potential of loss of packets.

To help resolve..

I tend to take all WiFi devices that have access to the internet offline as much as is feasible, this does help. What doesn't help is TV and Sky are routed through my xbox one, so all three are on the network, so is my Three home signal box :(

Back