Neuro X & Y pills removed from webshop

Sn0wst0rm

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Mr Sn0wst0rmz X
Hello guys, yesterday morning I purchased 10 neuro X pills from the webshop and yesterday evening I went to buy more to find they had mysterious and quietly removed those pills from the webshop.

Were these meant to be temporary items ? Or were too many people hitting bigger mobs and loots whilst using them ? Or are they simply updating the store to allow us to buy more ?

I personally have not seen any news or info suggesting the intention of removing them so I'm a bit gutted as the attack pills gave you a little more oomph on guns u were maxed on. For example Im maxed on Piron PBR-37 but due to the lack of these im stuck with the lower level version PBR-32 so that extra dps helped, specially on my songkra grind :rolleyes:

They will be put in again then pulled out again. Temporary 'spawn'

TY for the info :) Still kinda pissed off though.

damn wrong time to remove em i needed a refiill, make em buyable per x50 next time please

They will be put in again then pulled out again. Temporary 'spawn'

I hope you are right ;). Espetially before MM.

If they wont be back before MM i will not be participating since it makes no sense without them (espetially knowing some players might have stocked up on them).

Falagor
:bandit:

Just buy 10 packages next time they are avaiable and you will be set for the times they are not avaiable.
Consumables that you rely on you should always have safety buffer.

I don't know why they don't just keep them there all year round and add bigger bundle options. I know a few people that use them for their daily hunting.

I don't know why they don't just keep them there all year round and add bigger bundle options. I know a few people that use them for their daily hunting.

They are probably experimenting with patterns on what players more likely spent additional peds on and if the avaiabilty of certain products adds or takes to/from the sale of other products.
Price for neurostim packages may still get adjusted like it happened with the starter packs.

I second this. It would help a lot to be able to buy all we want in one go, if they want to limit the numbers do so , BUT allow us to buy the Max amount in one go!

Just buy 10 packages next time they are avaiable and you will be set for the times they are not avaiable.
Consumables that you rely on you should always have safety buffer.

Next time i will ;). I missed the info about them beeing temp ;).

Falagor

They should never have been made available in the first place imo. Just one more thing eroding the player-to-player market and damaging the game economy.

I bought 400 last time, 1 at a time :(
Just used the last one 2 days ago

i mentioned to MA the add to cart option, and they said they were working on something

They should never have been made available in the first place imo. Just one more thing eroding the player-to-player market and damaging the game economy.

Yes. They should be craft able or even lootable in hunting or mining loots.

In fact.. they mostly had that with Nano bots. So basically they killed another element of crafting because they want the quick buck on the Web shop.

I wonder if they had done something and something happened by mistake.

For me it looks like like, except the bronze/silver/gold packs, the webshop buttons are bugged - The only button that's visible is "buy", but there is a blank space to the left of the pricetag that's Active somehow. And pressing on the price seems to toggler "buy" text to "info" text but besides that nothing happens.

Yes. They should be craft able or even lootable in hunting or mining loots.

In fact.. they mostly had that with Nano bots. So basically they killed another element of crafting because they want the quick buck on the Web shop.

MA decisions baffle me.

They messed up nanobots to begin with by making the blueprints ridiculously complicated, with about 8 different ingredients, some of which are crafted components which in turn require several different ingredients, and some of which are things that need to be refined from multiple different ingredients (McGrangus log stuff). Because of the ludicrous amount of effort it takes to gather the materials, no-one bothered making most of them.

They probably looked at the nanobot market and thought, "crafters don't seem very interested in that so let's try it another way".

The other way should have been fixing those blueprints so that people might actually click them.

They messed up nanobots to begin with by making the blueprints ridiculously complicated, with about 8 different ingredients, some of which are crafted components which in turn require several different ingredients, and some of which are things that need to be refined from multiple different ingredients (McGrangus log stuff). Because of the ludicrous amount of effort it takes to gather the materials, no-one bothered making most of them.

They probably looked at the nanobot market and thought, "crafters don't seem very interested in that so let's try it another way".

The other way should have been fixing those blueprints so that people might actually click them.

I still have a bunch in storage, I was going to drop them on the ground and make pretty patterns in the wilderness somewhere for some noob to pick up, but MA took that fun away too :laugh:

I did actually send a ticket to Support before they pulled them asking why they don't have the option to buy bigger stacks. The MA rep got back to me within 20 mins said that it was "on its way" and then they got pulled completely :)

When I sent another ticket asking why they removed them, I got no reply at all :D

Neurostims should never have been put on the web shop in the first place, nanobots were already in game. They just should have made them cheaper to craft.

Last edited:
Maybe they put them on webshop to make them desirable, get the demand increased. Then remove them so the crafters can sell them.

Maybe they put them on webshop to make them desirable, get the demand increased. Then remove them so the crafters can sell them.

This will not work...

For 5.00ped you can have: +12%, +1%, +12% for 1800sec
compared to:
10.40ped TT (3 different nanobots) you can have: +10%, + 1%, +10% for 3600sec

So nanobots would have to cost close to TT (110% mayby) to be usefull ;). Of course they are not and range from 250% to 2000% markup.

Giving something usefull then removing it with hope something similar but worse will catch up is not a good tactic and will never work.

Making all nanobots much easier to craft and more avaible could work (so like others sugested simplified blueprints).

Falagor

seems removing stims have some side efect on webshop
buyed ammo pack and insted amo + godies i get just peds
:mad: so now i just watch those peds sitting in inv and wait until support responce if they change it to amo+godies or i just lost goodies +some amo and will have only peds

Just for an update of this thread (I guess everyone know by now);

It seems that X and Y neurostims occasionally comes in the "strong boxes" you can buy from the webshop.

any chance at neuro X & Y being able to be traded???

i have a bunch, and dont use them.. wishing i could trade / auction them :(

i guess i bring this up again... we can tt/auction a lot of the stuff that comes from boxes... but not neuro X & Y... anyone have any information that suggests that these will become tradeable or at least tt-able?

i searched the forums for a bit - but couldnt find much :/

i guess i bring this up again... we can tt/auction a lot of the stuff that comes from boxes... but not neuro X & Y... anyone have any information that suggests that these will become tradeable or at least tt-able?

i searched the forums for a bit - but couldnt find much :/

I have asked by support case and they don't want us liquidating them because we are getting them at a reduced cost (from the support case).

I have suggested we be able to refine them into TT at maybe 70 pecs on the ped or something. Ys are useless.

I have asked by support case and they don't want us liquidating them because we are getting them at a reduced cost (from the support case).

I have suggested we be able to refine them into TT at maybe 70 pecs on the ped or something. Ys are useless.

Don't be so eager to stab yourself man. They sell peds directly at only a ~5% cost. Why pay 30% on the pills?

Because I don't care and don't want the pulls locked up in my storage. Sure they can do less but I'd still smash them if they were 70% on the tt value.

Because I don't care and don't want the pulls locked up in my storage. Sure they can do less but I'd still smash them if they were 70% on the tt value.

TBH, So would I :(

Back