Server downtime for patch

Two things to remember:

- If you are going afk today, you may want to Close client loader, to reduce risk of having to press ok/cancel on the popup "Unable to start updater application. If you're a risktaker, you could Close client loader and try to "run (it) as administrator".

- You may want to check list of planets to download so they do download. If you don't, you might get a nasty surprise you travel in space from Calypso and try to land on, for instance, Arkadia. Without a loaded map you will be bumped back to space station, and there pirates probably will be waiting for travellers at the other direction.

That's great advice because;

- I always forget that and hate the clicking

- After last patch I found myself stuck in space twice because I forgot to download the patches for all planets.

I forgot to fed my kanin it'll starve and a mean tiger gonna eat it :(

Hope they fix some stuff and don't fuck up too hard :)

thats why you always look there genius :lolup:

downloading...

Main downloads:

227,71 MB for calypso

138,64 MB for Arkadia

107,34 MB for Next Island

633.74 MB for Next Island - Secret Island

Space 13.7kb ... cant say i didnt expect that... atleast its 13.7kb more then in several of the previous vu's ...

Anyone else getting error downloading? Getting "Quick Validation failed" message asking me to do a repair. Finds a size mismatch for clientloader, i repair it and client restarts with the same "Quick Validation failed" message.

ya

Anyone else getting error downloading? Getting "Quick Validation failed" message asking me to do a repair. Finds a size mismatch for clientloader, i repair it and client restarts with the same "Quick Validation failed" message.

ya, I just clicked it away 4 times at 1 log-in

ya, I just clicked it away 4 times at 1 log-in

Hm, if i close it, it closes client loader. Wont let me click login.

Main downloads:

227,71 MB for calypso

138,64 MB for Arkadia

107,34 MB for Next Island

633.74 MB for Next Island - Secret Island

NI getting updates? :D

That's great news.

Back