*Mining Event* - The ladder on LA43

Uldak

I don't see your screenshots. To qualify, you need to include a screenshot with the claim open, compass visible, and timestamp in chat window to prove you found claims in order. Please post your screenshots.

They are screenshots, though I had to add them to a profile album, then transfer them to this page. Apparently it's not posting properly. I'm not seeing any option to select photos from my computer when replying directly to this thread.

Can't Post Pictures?

This is ridiculous, I can't find any function that allows me to attach photos straight from my computer to the post. I read in the help section that there should be a "Manage Attachments" button underneath the message box, but I see no such thing. Any idea what I can do?

Uldak

I don't see your screenshots. To qualify, you need to include a screenshot with the claim open, compass visible, and timestamp in chat window to prove you found claims in order. Please post your screenshots.

Are you sure you don't see them? They work for multiple people that I've had look at them...

I see Uldak's screenshots, seem to be fine.

Yes, posting pictures to this forum (and any vBulletin, for what it's worth) is a sort of perianal tonsilectomy. I usually open Gallery > Upload in another tab. When uploaded, I copy "BB code" and switch back to the tab where I'm writing my post.

Are you sure you don't see them? They work for multiple people that I've had look at them...

Images showing up now... Leaderboard updated.

Narc IX and X

Okay sweet, thanks. I was just worried that it would pass 24 hours and they wouldn't count anymore :p

And I accidentally had loot windows shut off for the IX, but I'm pretty sure you can tell it's genuine based on the session time compared to the time left on the deed.

I wasn't expecting this one while looking for X! :cool: I know it doesn't count, but I just wanted to share! :yay:

2015-06-19_--_narcanisum_stone_4617_ped.jpg

print_screen_2015-06-19_15-58-10.jpg

Sweet, congrats!!!

Narc VI

Narc VII

Last edited:
Narc VIII

Narc VIII

Nice ones you guys, grats. :)

Narc XIII

First drop with a Lv. 13 XD I thought this one would take me a lot longer to get...

Narc X

Narc X

Leaderboard updated

Only 9 days remaining in Round 1.

Only 3 days left in event.

Gratz Uldak to first prize

Back