Things that makes Game die ... Agree or not.

What do you think ?

• I agree with all

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Disagree with all

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • agree with most part

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • agree wish less part

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters

ktpsmf

Prowler
Society
just a visitor
not playing
1. 1 ped items that destroy your tt return.
2. rare item hof messages that leaves no "secret" in mobs and let people calculate server refreshes.
3. afk crafting (explosives and ect) makes people afk spend money they dont care about game.
4. explosive bp itself -> does nto create any economics just buy from tt and tt all crafted shit. (no economic movement)
5. ComPets -> a absolutelly new application that has no relationships with Entropia , and Since Forum rules forbids to talk about other games ! MA try to force EU players to play ANOTHER game.
6. Server refresh's -> mass item waves -> it was ok when items was worth tt like xxx peds, and now it fucked because 1 ped tt and it drops in first mob looted.
7. Unlimited items are more than needed, they started to destroy amps by connecting them to one, it should be something same with guns too or some ability to enchant them. like dissasemble guns to make other guns stronger. like with pets.

1. 1 ped items that destroy your tt return.
2. rare item hof messages that leaves no "secret" in mobs and let people calculate server refreshes.
3. afk crafting (explosives and ect) makes people afk spend money they dont care about game.
4. explosive bp itself -> does nto create any economics just buy from tt and tt all crafted shit. (no economic movement)
5. ComPets -> a absolutelly new application that has no relationships with Entropia , and Since Forum rules forbids to talk about other games ! MA try to force EU players to play ANOTHER game.
6. Server refresh's -> mass item waves -> it was ok when items was worth tt like xxx peds, and now it fucked because 1 ped tt and it drops in first mob looted.

4 - Agree to a degree
5 - I agree that Compets is a waste, but more that it is aimed to children and looks like a piece of shit game that has nothing to do with Entropia other than these pets and tamming system aimmed at apes.

5 - I agree that Compets is a waste, but more that it is aimed to children and looks like a piece of shit game that has nothing to do with Entropia other than these pets and tamming system aimmed at apes.

Funny that you haven't seen shit, but you're already saying it's a "shit game". To be honest, I don't give a shit about who it's aimed to, if I can make real cash out of it. I see a lot of potential in Compet, as it's very likely more casual gameplay and a possibility to earn real cash faster as it's player vs. player.

To OP; I agree with number 2 and 6.

Funny that you haven't seen shit, but you're already saying it's a "shit game". To be honest, I don't give a shit about who it's aimed to, if I can make real cash out of it. I see a lot of potential in Compet, as it's very likely more casual gameplay and a possibility to earn real cash faster as it's player vs. player.

To OP; I agree with number 2 and 6.

Look at the branding off it.

It is my opinion, relax.

seems most of votes shows that community think ones of this things really damages gameplay.

I seriously don't know how to answer this question...

It wont destoroy the game lol, but some of those things are no good.

I'm still trying to understad the first line :scratch2:

new people who come to this game buy 1tt gun for 140 ped . it is too drastic minus in tt return for new people that not has roots in this game and they leave fast after losing so fast :)

new people who come to this game buy 1tt gun for 140 ped . it is too drastic minus in tt return for new people that not has roots in this game and they leave fast after losing so fast :)

Does all new players buy these 1 ped tt weapons or are you just beeing stupid?

Back