Info: How to becoma an uber pker to aim 100% !

ktpsmf

Prowler
Society
just a visitor
not playing
1. buy a programmable mouse like a4tech x7 or razer naga.
2. program your mouse button to push 2 buttons like - "k" + "l"
3. put select target button on both keyboard layout buttons in eu.
4. you are uber pker :)

gl all using it, if ma let it , use it with no problems :)

F*ck exploiters and their moves, seems there is no honor to be a true fighter.

Now I need to go buy those mouses ...

How nice of you to tell the rest of us how you and was has been pining people for so long. Is that the new system? Once someone figures out your exploits you act as though your a victim of it instead of the original exploiters? I see you and hulk doing this kind of posting frequently in forum now.

Or is it that you only expose it after MA has warned you not to do it or after you found a better exploit? (Smokey mirrors)

Or whenever there is going to be heavy activity on the forums for greater impact....

This only works if there's only one valid target in range. (to clarify: I use pressing 'next target' twice to extract mining claims)

How nice of you to tell the rest of us how you and was has been pining people for so long. Is that the new system? Once someone figures out your exploits you act as though your a victim of it instead of the original exploiters? I see you and hulk doing this kind of posting frequently in forum now.

Or is it that you only expose it after MA has warned you not to do it or after you found a better exploit? (Smokey mirrors)

We all want it fixed, why start arguing when he didn't even name any socs or names of people using it? And how can you be so sure who started it? Ofc your friends will say we started it, and vice versa.

+rep for sharing your secrets on how to cheat :D im shure it made u alot of money all the years u used it with tango in pvp4 im also happy that u still can enlighten us on forum since u dont play anymore :O OoOooO snap!

I don't recommend X7 because it has those pseudo-brass stripes that wear off and it's overall a dirt magnet.

+rep for sharing your secrets on how to cheat :D im shure it made u alot of money all the years u used it with tango in pvp4 im also happy that u still can enlighten us on forum since u dont play anymore :O OoOooO snap!

First person i saw using it was actually one in the soc you're general
Would name it but against the rules and was at least 2-3 years ago.

Either way, this is a gamebreaking flaw, must be fixed

First person i saw using it was actually one in the soc you're general
Would name it but against the rules and was at least 2-3 years ago.

Either way, this is a gamebreaking flaw, must be fixed

im shure there is no rule about not naming people that u think did somthing bad 3 years ago, please englighten me.

There is. It is rule 2.2. He can tell you in PM though.

im shure there is no rule about not naming people that u think did somthing bad 3 years ago, please englighten me.

There is. It is rule 2.2. He can tell you in PM though.

Yep i did name people in different ocasions in past and got my posts edited

but point being this is to be changed....

since this thread is made for new players , because i hate not equal rights.
If old players find out and use it without any p[roblems, why abuse new ones without letting them know how to aim 100%

Macros is NOT allowed. MA temporary banned some players for that.

Macros is NOT allowed. MA temporary banned some players for that.

this is absolutely no macro involved. Macro is when it can use 2 buttons one after another. this is just hotkey.

I really wish select target be goon disable it all pvp zones MA :yay:

I really wish select target be goon disable it all pvp zones MA :yay:

"really wish" is like standing in a middle of town square, with a nice suit, and start tragically to make a dump. and there is no toilet around. one way to not take shit to your new suit is to break window and take dump in others persons building.

that is perfectly describes words "really wish"

and your - people - "really wish" it is like " i would love if today will shine sun, but if there sill no sun , it will be ok.

cheers.

p.s. when all people wants - ma makes it.

Here goes WSS again, too many people know = not big enough advantage anymore. Let's burst the bubble!

Don't tell me people started taking you down in your Joda suite.

Here goes WSS again, too many people know = not big enough advantage anymore. Let's burst the bubble!

you are so pathetic :))

maby because all old "pkers" use it and only wss makes move to let all people know - they become a cheaters :D

your 99% post about wss shows you obsessed about them :D

maby because all old "pkers" use it and only wss makes move to let all people know - they become a cheaters :D

I am, because you are the biggest fuckers that fucked this game , ever , period.. Worse then those polish miners :D

"really wish" is like standing in a middle of town square, with a nice suit, and start tragically to make a dump. and there is no toilet around. one way to not take shit to your new suit is to break window and take dump in others persons building.

that is perfectly describes words "really wish"

and your - people - "really wish" it is like " i would love if today will shine sun, but if there sill no sun , it will be ok.

cheers.

p.s. when all people wants - ma makes it.
So you saying I use select ?
Answer is no and MA know it
And about you dang why so much drama queen
Joda de avatar the one you purchase is to strong anyways talking about hypocrit he aim so good tho MA need to check and wo see what he say :yup:

And hey stop pk on forum kestukas is deaht for eu man
Maybe you should make a fake account wuht the name joda here xD

Last edited:
People who use this saving alot of ped. U never miss a shot. So no wasting, only death. Ma should remove this target thing if they want to earn peds from missing shoots lol.
But they will see now they lose peds on have this when more people start use it.
Good fap dont help against this target thing. If u try change to gun u dead.

So you saying I use select ?
Answer is no and MA know it
And about you dang why so much drama queen
Joda de avatar the one you purchase is to strong anyways talking about hypocrit he aim so good tho MA need to check and wo see what he say :yup:

you go too much offtopic isma, there was no your name and i dont blame any peronal using it. maby half wss use or maby half ba use or maby half aoe use it.

problem is clear that people use it, and to get no advantage, people should know about it.

wss was not first to let people know, they was first to post forums because it got used against them and people start to talk.
nervous tool get used back on you or in a rush to play saint.

idc who started it
but good that all know the same so no advantages taken.

#1 remove the select target
#2 make hitbox normal again

Post a reply to the thread: Info: How to become an uber pker to aim 100% !

Tame one of these and teach it how to macro :whip:
6FtttO1.jpg

aim boting macro is a feature even tho it violates the ToS, orrrr MA would have removed it by now :yup:

Back