Entropia Universe 15.3.0 Release Notes

New Skill added , but no New Separate Proffesion in Proffession section

Run arround a bit ... none node located (TT has Tool)

Would craft ... but are tool BPs released??? ... or not .. of MA expect us to gamble again ?

So it this full release or Partial ? |Cool but These release notes are missing IMPORTANT THINGS to state

The skills in mining section, profession level is under combat, which is odd, also lowered my average grrr

Where's Kenneth Williams when you need him, this so open to double entendre about not getting wood when using my tool.

It might be puerile but it's still funny.

Last edited:
Good thing I've watched every episode of Ax Men. I'm ready.

If you can chop them with axe this is my new proffesion :yay:

It sounds more like a cut and paste sweating tool.

Use your tool while pointing it at a tree and you get wood :rofl: (sorry still finding it funny)

Daikiba Strong pet decreased 75% in size....

This sucks big time,

I named my Strong Daikiba Buttplug and now the crack of the joke and my great conversation starter is gone.
:mad:

Puns are intended ofc

Whats this damn mission galactica about? Wasted more than1.1K ped to get this [Mission Galactica Coin (Blue) ]
and now i should go to stage 5 and for this 1.1k i had nothing in return but a damn token of 0 TT value WTF????
I want my peds back

Whats this damn mission galactica about? Wasted more than1.1K ped to get this [Mission Galactica Coin (Blue) ]
and now i should go to stage 5 and for this 1.1k i had nothing in return but a damn token of 0 TT value WTF????
I want my peds back

research before you spaz. :)

The missions are for doing only if you want the new heal chips.

Got a perfectly 90% return with one full harvest tool so far.

Got a perfectly 90% return with one full harvest tool so far.

So the loot system mechanics apply. Any globals yet? I guess the question is if it's on a per-pull or per-node basis. Per node would be more analogous to mob or mining globals so i guess they are "shared loot" by design?

So the loot system mechanics apply. Any globals yet? I guess the question is if it's on a per-pull or per-node basis. Per node would be more analogous to mob or mining globals so i guess they are "shared loot" by design?

It seems to be per pull - the guy who posted the video in the other thread had pulls of quite different size (1 to 4 pec :D), and most pulls contained some residue.

He also had tt return of ~50% on one node, which seemed disappointing, but there were few clicks.

went through 1 tool this morning, got 3.20 back

IIRC i had 1 pull bring in 23pec

It seems to be per pull - the guy who posted the video in the other thread had pulls of quite different size (1 to 4 pec :D), and most pulls contained some residue.

He also had tt return of ~50% on one node, which seemed disappointing, but there were few clicks.

Good point. I guess globals are going to be really rare unless one of the upgraded tools has 100x+ more decay or they are less than 50 ped globals.

My Sapphire Devil has green ears and red eyes now.

saphdevil.jpg

they were a bit too big - i think this is good change?

Have you ever seen a daikiba stalker?!

As usual their response to exploits is to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Now there's even less reason to want to own an ancient pet. :mad:

yayyy

so that means I can actually use my ancient male snablesnot strong named "meatflutes" again!

Have you ever seen a daikiba stalker?!

As usual their response to exploits is to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Now there's even less reason to want to own an ancient pet. :mad:

Hardly a reason to begin with since there are many options. And reducing size is better than waste development hours making no pet zones or allowing people to shoot through them.

They either spend valuable development time on features and increasing solvency or waste time on creative fixes to hardly used exploits. Can't have it both ways.

Hardly a reason to begin with since there are many options. And reducing size is better than waste development hours making no pet zones or allowing people to shoot through them.

They either spend valuable development time on features and increasing solvency or waste time on creative fixes to hardly used exploits. Can't have it both ways.

Or they ignore the "hardly used exploits" rather than go out of their way to address this one in a way that affects non exploiters. After all, they've been ignoring far more common and annoying exploits for months/years. Why not fix the speed hack? That actually affects innocent players rather than predators.

I liked the huge monster daiki pet hulking around, but if they hadn't thrown old tamers a big FU after the original 7 year FU i wouldn't really care as much. As it is, when they finally reconstituted my daiki stalkers, they called them ancient and made them block my shots and gave them no useful skill. The follow up is to transmogrify the stalkers to poodles... it's adding insult to injury.

If you did not liked them being big, then I assume you do not have one.
What about people like me who liked them for their size and kept one?
MA is simply showing us two fingers by nerfing our pets.

Well for some reason I have sound on Caly and Cyrene but none at all on Ark :scratch2:

And wtf did you do to the Ancient pet sizes?! :mad:

WARNING!
Known Issues - To Be fixed for upcoming Patch!
Travel Agent not yet providing Transport to Secret Destination.. Please Don't give her your bananas!!!

It's pretty bad if you give a girl your banana and she has no reaction.

Back