Planet calypso release notes 2015.2

I noticed this a long time ago that with auto use tool you can not use the whole range.
But when you fire by hand you can use the whole range.

I think this is since the "improved" hitboxes

feel free to test this out anyone....

1) form a team
2) look at your weapon range (i.e. 70 / 70 range -- to ensure you're maxed)
3) set a mob to team target
4) go beyond the weapon's range
5) set mob to autotool on your weapon
6) note .. when does gun actually start firing......?

would like to hear anyone's results on this...

Or test this out:

Go first person few
Select a long range weapon with scopes attacked
Aim at a mob nearly out of radar range
Hit it :D

Its nothing new, that in third person using auto aiming the range is less than real shooting manual aim, it has been that way since I started :)

I noticed this a long time ago that with auto use tool you can not use the whole range.
But when you fire by hand you can use the whole range.

I think this is since the "improved" hitboxes

Using autoaim (clicking health bar) has given ~90% actual range forever afaik. I always saw it as a penalty on being lazy but with the crappy "improved" hitboxes you almost have to use the Move to target and autoaim to hunt so IMO it's more than superfluous at this point and should be removed.

Actually with the "improved" hitboxes, I have essentially 0 range on a number of mobs, as I will shuffle-step all the way up to them and still not start shooting if I target them with autoaim.

PLANET CALYPSO RELEASE NOTES 2015.2
2015-06-15

Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue causing avatars to sometimes spawn on the Crystal Palace roof when logging in.

i love how you fix things, i should really start to do the same at work :scratch2:

surprise surprise... :lolup:

i love how you fix things, i should really start to do the same at work :scratch2:

surprise surprise... :lolup:

This is an example of Mac's First Rule Of Computing: It always works, except when it doesn't. :wise:

i'm really sorry if i mix up mindark and planet calypso too often, but it's maybe because both tend to deliver the same type of quality updates. :lolup:

i'm really sorry if i mix up mindark and planet calypso too often, but it's maybe because both tend to deliver the same type of quality updates. :lolup:

MA ? Planet Calypso? One wonders if they even know who or what they are. But that's to be expected, it's been a Charlie Foxtrot since they decided to go from Project Entropia to Entropia Universe anyway.

Is there a difference, some if not all the Calypso team got seconded by MA to do work on the compets project.

Pinging the community liaison about this planet partner abandonware... cough?

Looks to me like the guys that invented EU space and the Planet Partner ideas are trying to create their own employability - suggesting they can't be fired or laid off like the rest of the team was.

Compets is done but they can't rest on their laurels. They can't team up with Neverdie because he's already the champ of retarded ideas in his own space. Dobson is like nooo you can't put your crap on my planet. Cyrene is like nooo we just fixed our planet. They have a really hard time with creativity, obviously.

Oh, I know, why don't they go to Next Island and transport themselves back through time to repair the fail there? O NM, I see they did already.

Pinging the community liaison about this planet partner abandonware... cough?

I think those buildings at athena may actually be in use.They are just not for us.

Back