FYI: Cointhian Ruby Kanin - huge nerf!

i don't care the fucking costs, well not in the priority list. Whate scares me is all the hopes i could have in taming, especially riding mobs, or did i dream about a rideable allophil pic as it looked like a morrowind creature in gamebryo 2006 pe ?)
Anyway, taming is just turning into a cumpet joke , i though eu was mature. I was kinda hoping to ride an atrox who looks like a ferocious predator, not a worthless tiny fucked rounded atrox pocket bike size wich allow me not to go faster than a not in any way sci fi rated rabbit.

I believe referring to compet as cumpet just negated your mature argument.

I believe referring to compet as cumpet just negated your mature argument.

I never said it was one. Say me you enjoy the trend ?
Ah, no, for sure, it's only Calypso...
Go back asslicking your favorite PP to promote your LA in their client loader page. Cost adjustements are nothing beside the upcoming taxed oratan waves, bugged repeatable misssons exploiters with 'adviser' title, oratan fix on wrong maturities, oh and for the pet part, glad the pandi is still non exportable.

Anyone knows a stable which provide Pet Focus - Increase Generation +12%??

Checked some of them and only 17% and 25% available.

Ancient Daikiba Strong (based on Daikiba Stalker) is now smaller than Daikiba Cub!!!!!!
What? Did they listen to the pk'ers whining they don't get the respect they deserve and yaddayadda when players try to hide from them behind their pets in pvp?

Got reply from support:

2015-06-16 11:50 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Falagor,

Thank you for your support case.

It is so that we've standardized a lot of the pets to follow a better curve among all pets.

This is still subject to change and I will forward your case and information as feedback to the Design team in charge of this.

We thank you for your effort to write to us in a motivated way.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

fingers crossed but i guess it will take some time before they rethink their decissions and nothing is guaranteed anyway... fingers crossed...

Falagor
:bandit:

Atm i am under strong emotions and i consider selling everything and witdrawing (it will be roughly 80-90k peds after selling everything).
you'd consider selling out over this?! really? :ahh:
The price increase is big but you're still getting a 1 hours boost for 53pec (how much markup u pay is up to u). So it seems like a reasonable cost for what you're getting.

Given how cheap they were I can now understand why everyone has been running around with these fucking annoying pets. I don't think this will make a massive difference though, still damn cheap if u ask me.

you'd consider selling out over this?! really? :ahh:

10ped increased cost to play per day - considering i will play 300days/year thats 3k peds more cost per year for me ;).

And they undermined my trust a bit.

Falagor

This is still subject to change and I will forward your case and information as feedback to the Design team in charge of this.

Well this is what I'm afraid of.
As always all the changes are not in the players advantage, only to MA/PP advantage, really sad :(

So as of now playing with taming it's like walking on thin ice as we never know what else they will change to make our life harder.

I never said it was one. Say me you enjoy the trend ?
Ah, no, for sure, it's only Calypso...
Go back asslicking your favorite PP to promote your LA in their client loader page. Cost adjustements are nothing beside the upcoming taxed oratan waves, bugged repeatable misssons exploiters with 'adviser' title, oratan fix on wrong maturities, oh and for the pet part, glad the pandi is still non exportable.

Perhaps you didn't read what you wrote since you did call it that. the rest of the banter is just proving my point. Grow up.

Actually you are wrong!
Ancient Daikiba Strong (based on Daikiba Stalker) is now smaller than Daikiba Cub!!!!!!

That is big FU towards playerbase.
MA basically nerf everything without even noticing us.
But this is nothing new sadly...

I said last night, I got my Ancient Daikiba Strong because it was BIG, it reminded me of running around with my big dog:

Now it looks like a purse poodle :laugh:

"I am disappoint."

I don't know what the reasoning by the developers was, people say people hiding in pets in pvp, others say to prevent them from blocking shots.. well, if I can walk through my pet, I ( and others ) should be able to shoot through it, what is the problem with that solution.

Since i play 10-12h/day it makes huge difference.

10ped increased cost to play per day - considering i will play 300days/year thats 3k peds more cost per year for me ;)

your tracker page shows that, either these numbers are exaggerated, or you don't know when to turn off the buff! :yup:

your tracker page shows that, either these numbers are exaggerated, or you don't know when to turn off the buff! :yup:

Tracked globals do not tell how much peds i cycle ;). During last 5 months i cycled over 300k peds ;). Thats 2k peds per day on average and i did have some inactive shor times too. I usually cycle from 2 to 5k peds per day.

@edit:
notice that lat 2 months i am mostly on Cyrene where only about half of globasl are tracked ;).

@edit2:
also i imrpoved my gear at middle of february so now can cycle peds a lot faster having much more turnover.

Falagor

Last edited:
I have made total cost in PEDs per week with each Acceleration buff based on how much time player spends playing per week.

Link: <click>

You can now compare costs when using:
- stable buffs for acceleration (they are not even working right now anyway...)
- new Kanin buffs
- old Kanin buffs

Everyone now can calulate aproximatly how much time they are spending in Entropia per week on average and if they are planing to use actively the Acceleration buff - now can choose best option ;).

Nutrio was set to 250% markup (i know its higher atm but it should get back to normal soon).

Falagor

nice work,

Basically I see they made the passive buff useless for people who play more than 30 hours a week.

So whats the idea of having the passive buff option in the pet when you can buy cheaper from Stable?

nice work,

Basically I see they made the passive buff useless for people who play more than 30 hours a week.

So whats the idea of having the passive buff option in the pet when you can buy cheaper from Stable?

Well atm Stables are not even working... but knowing how MA balances things - they might increase cost of stable buffs too... then passive will be more eco again :laugh:. Who knows!

Falagor

Not sure to which one you are referring, but since two days I'm buying from PA stable Increase Generation buff for 2ped/day and seems to work.

Not sure to which one you are referring, but since two days I'm buying from PA stable Increase Generation buff for 2ped/day and seems to work.

Hmm i was checking the one at Nate Vale and also i spoke with Cyrene stable owner and he said that he has same issue: Getting internal error on opening stable and no buffs inside.

Will check other stables...

Falagor

Well i just took +12% acceleration from stable at Twins and tested if it adds speed... and it STILL does NOT!

I tested adj harrier, acceleration chip and passive pet buff and they all three are working good - adding speed.

Whats more:
- adj harrier + pet buff stacks
- acceleration + pet buff stacks
and
- adj harrier + acceleration do not stack
as tested before.

So...

imo stable buffs are NOT working - at least +12% Acceleration isnt...

Fun that MA releases new content with plots etc without fixing WELL known bugs that last for months...

Falagor

Just so everyone knows. With this update there came huge nerf on this pet:

energy consuption on both buffs was rasied to ridiculous high levels.

Generation buff +10% used to have 1.0 en/h consuption. Now its 10.0 en/h
Acceleration buff +14% used to have 1.4 en/h consuption. Now its 40.0 en/h

I already wrote support case but to be honest i doubt they will change it back :(.

I bought the pet solely for the acceleration buff since it was way more eco to use it over the stable buffs long term. It is level 20 already.

Atm i am under strong emotions and i consider selling everything and witdrawing (it will be roughly 80-90k peds after selling everything).

PS: check your other pets if stats on them mayby changed too...

Falagor

m8 i totally feel for you. I lost 1k ped on this new mission galactica till i realized it is not a mission at all but pure trade. Some ppl understand my anger and some are loling on me, like what you expected with so good stats on reward chips and such coments. Im asking myself now, what if they nerf those chips later too?
those kind of MAs actions make me angry and also in the mood to take most of my cash out and maybe quit or only countinue playing from 0 and only for free, just to spend some time in game sometimes with friends, because i like that part of game alot. Understand your anger and believe me i know how you feel. I think we should protest on such things no matter if it afected you, me or someone else. Its bad thing in general and sends bad message to new players and MA acting sometimes like they dont care and just want to take as much cash as possible and maybe one day just turn the game off and not care about ppl who invested in it. Bad, bad message from such action which scared me so im withdrawing fast.

Confirmed Stable Acceleration NOT working

Bought the Acceleration stable buff from Nate Valley and RAN some extensive tests with stop watch.

Adjusted Harrier +8% [WORKING]

Stable Buff +12% [NOT WORKING]

Stacking not working (obviously)

:(

Can you test if the Pet PASSIVE and Adjusted HARRIER is stacking and working for me?

My Kanin is only level 5 at the moment.

Bought the Acceleration stable buff from Nate Valley and RAN some extensive tests with stop watch.

Adjusted Harrier +8% [WORKING]

Stable Buff +12% [NOT WORKING]

Stacking not working (obviously)

:(

Can you test if the Pet PASSIVE and Adjusted HARRIER is stacking and working for me?

My Kanin is only level 5 at the moment.

Yes - passive on kanin + adjharrier are stacking.

Also:
passive on kanin + acceleration ring also are stacking

Ring + Harrier are NOT stacking.

Falagor

Back