Info: Mission Galactica

The chips look amazing, and at least for me the Adjusted would be more than sufficient to heal in one click.

I'm curious about the higher level ones, does anyone in the game have over 600 hp?

The chips look amazing, and at least for me the Adjusted would be more than sufficient to heal in one click.

I'm curious about the higher level ones, does anyone in the game have over 600 hp?

It heals over time, not in one click. Say Adjusted one, when you use it, it takes a random value in the 165.0-220.0 interval, say 200, and heals you for 20% of it instantly (40hp) and then spreads the remaining 160hp over 30 sec, a fraction of heal every couple of seconds (10,10,10,10.. etc)

For Modified, even with max value of the interval it would look like ~160hp + 40 + 40 +... etc

no close to 500 seems the highest,
but as you gain 80 % of this health distributed over 30 seconds you can use it simply like a fapper behind you, so no problem with using your mod restauration chip with "only" 250 health

It heals over time, not in one click. Say Adjusted one, when you use it, it takes a random value in the 165.0-220.0 interval, say 200, and heals you for 20% of it instantly (40hp) and then spreads the remaining 160hp over 30 sec, a fraction of heal every couple of seconds (10,10,10,10.. etc)

For Modified, even with max value of the interval it would look like ~160hp + 40 + 40 +... etc

Ooooh, I totally misunderstood how the over-time effects worked. I thought it did the full heal interval, then 80% of that over the time period. Makes more sense now.

Mission Galactica Stage VI Adjusted Chip Selection Dialogs

I hope John is ok with me posting this here in his thread. Many people have been having issues where at stage VI, they accidentally continue the mission to stage VII to pick up the imp or mod chip, instead of selecting the option to pick up the adjusted restoration chip and this locks up their ped in a purple coin that they had to just get the adjusted chip but now they can't so they picked the wrong option! So here are the dialogs screen shots I took as I went through the process to pick up the mod chip back in January of 2016.

Step 1: Select the bottom option, "Mission Galactica: Stage VI Bio ID Verification" to turn in your Bio IDs.

Step 2: Select the Start Trade option to start the trade dialog to turn in your Bio IDs to either pick up the Purple Coin and continue to Stage VII for the imp or mod chip =OR= select the option to go pick up your adjusted chip from the howling mine.

Step 3: The Mission Items turn in box appears to drop your Bio IDs into.

Step 4: Drag your Bio IDs out of your inventory into the turn in box.

Step 5: This is the most important dialog! Pay attention! Here you select to either continue the mission to the next stage VII of the mission chain to work toward getting Imp or Mod chip, =OR= selecting the second dialog to go pick up your Reward of the Adjusted Restoration Chip from Dread Castimir at the Howling Mine!!! Choose carefully!!!

Step 6: If you selected the first option to continue the mission, you will get this confirmation dialog basically asking you, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO CONTINUE AND NOT PICK UP YOUR ADJUSTED CHIP??? If you really want to continue, click that Yes dialog option. IF YOU DID NOT WANT TO CONTINUE THE MISSION, and you wanted to pick up your adjusted chip, click the Red X and cancel out of this window. I don't know why MA didn't put an option to select "Hell No, I fucked up and selected the wrong option and I want to pick up my Adjusted chip NOW! Get me the hell out of here." or something like that :laugh: I actually don't know what happens at this point because I didn't do it, but I am making an assumption that you can go back. I am not sure, but if you don't want to test it, make sure you pick the right option in Step 5 above!!!

Step 7: Here is where you get the Purple coin and the confirmation that you are continuing to step VII on to get the imp or mod chip!

Step 8: Showing you have the purple coin to continue.

I hope this helps someone.

Cheers!

I have the 500 Rad Conveyors, the outcast pirate only offering to trade them for a Dark Green Coin.
I want the Imp Rest chip not the Dark Green coin. Any ideas.
I dare not trade them, if I just get the Dark green coin I will not be happy

I have the 500 Rad Conveyors, the outcast pirate only offering to trade them for a Dark Green Coin.
I want the Imp Rest chip not the Dark Green coin. Any ideas.
I dare not trade them, if I just get the Dark green coin I will not be happy

I haven't been there yet myself, but the instructions look straightforward to me as per the dialog text and Mac's comprehensive description above. If you want the chip, trade your stuff and then choose the SECOND option that says "I want to travel to Howling Mine...".

The confusion arises because you're left empty-handed at this point. The mission state is updated in the background and you see nothing of it. Only when you arrive at Howling Mine to meet Dread Castamir, he will have the chip for you. Got to trust a pirate... :rolleyes:

Thinking this is one of those missions to be saved for later when I have acquired a great deal of ped :laugh:
Will do it some day though from what people say is great challenge and a great chip :)

Konvicted - quote at bottom of your posts is one of the most useful and informative things to be found in this forum and bears repeating:

Takeaway Truth:
Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
– Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players find each other to travel through space to other worlds

But step two appears to be bugged for the Improved restoration chip. You see in the screenshot for the adjusted with the pirate, it asks if you want to trade the 200 Bio for either the coin or the chip.

The Rad Conveyor step 2 doesn't offer the coin and the chip, just the coin.

Back