This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thx john for the detailed path to follow
    WORD!

Very kind with a nice description

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Q Perv A
    Images
    I didnt check the mission yet, but I have 1 question.
    If its space mobs, they need to be hunted on a quad or ship... so why the HP requirement?

And ty for the description John

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by qamori View Post
    I didnt check the mission yet, but I have 1 question.
    If its space mobs, they need to be hunted on a quad or ship... so why the HP requirement?

And ty for the description John
    I dont know mindarks intentions for it, my assumption would be that it is a limitation to keep the higher levels of the mission to more advanced hunters but also a motivation for other hunters to work on their hitpoints to be able to work towards these nice rewards.
    The quest reward item is one that benefits planetside hunters - good healtools are not really needed in space (yet).
    The drops from space are currently also avaiable planetside (atrox for bio id's) and it remains to be seen if this is intentional or if mindark will have pure space drops as well in the mission chain.

Pardon me but...

Is it wrong for me to think that...MA is trying to sell an "Adjusted Restoration Chip" for 510 USD (5100 PEDs) each? (Ignoring markups of course.)

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Turned in the first batch of sweat because it was gathering dust anyway. But seeing the next requirement made for a screeching halt. Abstaining from going any further until careful evaluation.

Very happy though to see traders falling over each other ramping up markups for the stuff. If this was the intended effect, to take from the greedy and give to the skillpoint grinders, then kudos to whomever had the idea at MA to hire a psychologist. Although he/she will have to come up with a new idea as quick as the knowledge spreads what this is about. Are those chips tradable? If their effect is anything short of sensational their prices will plummet and the mission with the high-flying name become a joke.

Okay, don't have to be too negative before actually finding out. I'm quite content with selling my loot until then. The funniest part of it might be watching the pirates shooting down ship after incoming ship with not a peanut to loot. If folks aren't dumber than the police allows.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Berentain Berentain Korodullin
    Society
    Digital Resistance
    If anyone finish the mission 6 then please let us know if the fap is tradeable or not.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    David "Doer" Falkayn
    Society
    Rangers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sawachika View Post
    Pardon me but...

Is it wrong for me to think that...MA is trying to sell an "Adjusted Restoration Chip" for 510 USD (5100 PEDs) each? (Ignoring markups of course.)

See post #2; also the minority concerns in the thread about the chips linked there.
    Champion of reason, unraveler of MA's mysteries...forever n00ber
    Myth busters: Evade/Defense Skills Weapon damage Armor decay Unlocking Skills Weapon attachments
    Other esoterica: My Story Luck Project Entropia: what's in a name? More bang

Quote Originally Posted by narfi View Post
    Everything but friendships is clutter

Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    slupor slupor slupor
    Society
    Project -X-
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alainax View Post
    Confirmed that they are dropping in space

Was that ONE Bio ID part or a stack with multiple? What's the TT value of a Bio ID?

If its really 64 ped each we are talking about a LOT of space hunting turnover, certainly more than shooting small Cosmic Horrors will generate.
    Finally , after many year waiting only to get my ass owned without any lube , all dry and deep with sand and brised glass , and you was allready here , waiting for me , to do , as usual , the little hips mouvement you know so well. Etopia Quote

We all bend over and take it like a man! Or we leave...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slupor View Post
    Was that ONE Bio ID part or a stack with multiple? What's the TT value of a Bio ID?

If its really 64 ped each we are talking about a LOT of space hunting turnover, certainly more than shooting small Cosmic Horrors will generate.
    TT on Bio ID's is 16 ped, thats still alot for current space , as most mobs are quite low level and spawns are widespread and sparse - already asked mindark in support case to remember the mob and spawn issues in space and up them both in maturity and density.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Whining Skeptic Aboard
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    So, you can't buy a coin and keep going as previous support cases suggested, you need to have finished the missions first after which you will be able to repeat them using the purchased coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Support
    Hi Skeptic,

Thank you for your support case.

The Galactica missions are repeatable, but to repeat them you need a coin or to start over.

This means that you cannot join in on for example stage 3 because you have the coin, but once you've reached stage 3 and upwards then claimed a reward, you can then begin on stage 3 because you've got the coin you now purchased, but you need to have completed the stage before to be able to begin there with a coin.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
    Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
    22 days left

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast