312 eu accounts for sale in black market (bot users)

Since you showed us a picture of his house...
Can you put in more accurate info?

i doubt it is his house, more like a picture of a house nearby his workout gym or smth.
i dont give accurate info because people who lost their "$$" in eu because of him could find him and it would impact real lifes.

i doubt it is his house, more like a picture of a house nearby his workout gym or smth.
i dont give accurate info because people who lost their "$$" in eu because of him could find him and it would impact real lifes.

So now there is a chance that you placed a picture of a house that might be of a innocence person...

Way to go....

Last edited:
So now there is a chance that you placed a picture of a house that might be of a innocence person...
Way to go....

lol u allways same :D read what i post under a photos and noone need to listen your thoughts :)

lol u allways same :D read what i post under a photos and noone need to listen your thoughts :)

this is picture from account sellers android phone , where it was located last time when turned on his gps .

First its accurate... then not so accurate. You see the difference?

I will be waiting for more accurate info/details...
PM me if you have any pls.

First its accurate... then not so accurate. You see the difference?

I will be waiting for more accurate info/details...
PM me if you have any pls.

i have all accurate information but it ,only mindark will get it . Sorry.

if you have android phone , go to your google account and chech a past 30 days where you was. there is info of all trafic you was going trough all 30 days.

does it feel scarry to you ?

I actually have my internet connection turned off by default on my phone and only activate when I need it, which is not often.

Are they the ones that created ^*&^%456? Still have that program sitting there waiting to be decompiled lol

Last edited:
naming harmfull software is against eula and forum rules.

ofc, just you should remove program name because its agains forum rules so administrator will delete it.

anyone that can pm me the link? Really curious about the names :laugh:

i remember that days how they created new accounts advertizing it and flooded forum with messages like "we will ddos u down" :D, and then 711 made a rule that need 5 posts of for new avatar to be confirmed by moderator.
funny thing :)

Found this clip yesterday, these the guys youre talking about ? I got one rule here : If their gonna give you something to hack with, chances are their gonna hack you too !!!!!

dont post Daisy this vid, cos forum mods will remove it or thread.

dont post Daisy this vid, cos forum mods will remove it or thread.

yea shit realised some folks might still be silly enough to go risk it :eyecrazy: just took it down. Guess thats them then ?

yea shit realised some folks might still be silly enough to go risk it :eyecrazy: just took it down. Guess thats them then ?

yeah, there was 2 bot creators and 2 different bot programs , now they combined and left only one.

Paul and Josh are not Czech names. Names like these are not even uncommon in Czech republic.

Maybe nicknames, dont know, just saying.

Paul and Josh are not Czech names. Names like these are not even uncommon in Czech republic.

For one of them at least, looking at his pic and attire + pose it seems he has named himself after a certain game character. But all that is besides the point :)

Last edited:

yes Josh is from United Kingdom and Paul is real williger in cz

Hmm

You are actually doing a crime now, or that is depending on where you from. Protecting criminals by not sharing the information with the police is enough to go to jail in most civilized countries in the world.

He said he's sharing with MA, good enough for me. In the end, it is MA which is responsible for security.

He said he's sharing with MA, good enough for me. In the end, it is MA which is responsible for security.

Oh indeed.

If all this turns out to be true I'm actually grateful for what he does. I was just pointing out that there are places where knowing stuff can be penalized.

I hope to hear more about this one.

Back