Refurbished HEART Rank VI: 150% Heal Buff

sachi.mk2

Old Alpha
heartvi.gif

Heals a maximum of 36, with an average heal of 31.5.

Decay is 1.75pec (18.00 eff)

The mission to get the fap can be found at the 0x101 Depot TP on Planet Cyrene. There are ten stages to the mission that take a day or so to complete.

Last edited:
So 13.125 up to 19.675 heal per pec.

Oh wait: First SI, the use the bonus on your mod restoration chip ..

At a rough guess I think it's a similar eco to the standard HEART fap but has more than double the heals per click.

Last edited:
At a rough guess I think it's a similar eco to the standard HEART fap but has more than double the heals per click.

Yeah, but what makes it interesting is the bonus if it applies to all heal tools. Some smart usage of it could probably make alot of healing more economic. A 10 hpp fap can turn into a 15hpp if used while buff is active.

Yeah, but what makes it interesting is the bonus if it applies to all heal tools. Some smart usage of it could probably make alot of healing more economic. A 10 hpp fap can turn into a 15hpp if used while buff is active.

I'll have to see if that is the case when I am no longer in space; interesting idea.

So 13.125 up to 19.675 heal per pec.

Oh wait: First SI, the use the bonus on your mod restoration chip ..

I don't think it boost your healing by 150% for 5secs. What it's doing is giving you 150% of the faps heal (18-24) over 5 secs. So you're getting 27-36 heal spread over a 5 sec period.

This gives it an eco of 19.6875 heal/pec and 10.5 heal/sec. Nice little tool, but not for emergency fapping.

I don't think it boost your healing by 150% for 5secs. What it's doing is giving you 150% of the faps heal (18-24) over 5 secs. So you're getting 27-36 heal spread over a 5 sec period.

This gives it an eco of 19.6875 heal/pec and 10.5 heal/sec. Nice little tool, but not for emergency fapping.

Hmm...

You are probably right. But... Description seems stupid. 150% of heal???? Wouldn't it be better to up the numbers and write 100%? Now I'm confused.

It would seem logical to increase the standard heal and make it 100% overtime but maybe it's done this way to keep the REC lower or the tiering costs down; I don't know :)

It would seem logical to increase the standard heal and make it 100% overtime but maybe it's done this way to keep the REC lower or the tiering costs down; I don't know :)

Maybe it's born with it, maybe it's Cyrene...

Hoping for Sachi to jump in with test results. Won't be able to sleep until I know.

Edit: Ahh well. Guess I still need to go get one...

Tested with a 2nd fap, I think Slither was correct, and there is no buff effect on a 2nd fap if you managed to switch quick enough.

Last edited:
this is "gear up:new fap" mission, correct?

If someone knows all the steps in the mission, maybe they can post them?

Thanks!

Here is my Cyrene progress - the Noob Fap Chain is there whole since i finsihed it - hover over the cell to see rewards.

<click>

Falagor
:bandit:

thanks and +rep

is this fap possible to trade to another person? or another non-tradable item?

is this fap possible to trade to another person? or another non-tradable item?

If you want to TT it - yo get messag you will not be refunded so my geuss - No ;).

Also to the OP - are you 100% sure its decay is 1.6pec?

I did 10 heals and decay went from 14.00 -> 13.82 (so more than 1.6pec per use). Of course it can't be fruit tested since the non refundable at TT not showing TT at all...

Will do 100 heals and report later.

Falagor

Okay, I'll now be asking dumb questions. :laugh: (I really have no experience with effect-over-time FAPs - too old for Vivo S10, not rich enough for mushroom FAPs)

What happens if you use it on auto? (reload is 3 seconds, effect over time is 5 seconds)
What happens if two such FAPs are used on one avatar?

Okay, I'll now be asking dumb questions. :laugh: (I really have no experience with effect-over-time FAPs - too old for Vivo S10, not rich enough for mushroom FAPs)

What happens if you use it on auto? (reload is 3 seconds, effect over time is 5 seconds)
What happens if two such FAPs are used on one avatar?

They stack in both cases ;).

----

Also update on decay: i did 100 uses and decay was 1.77ped. So it is definetly not 1.6pec per use.

If its 1.770pec per use ten eco is: 17.79
Heal/sec is of course as before 10.50

Falagor

They stack in both cases ;).

----

Also update on decay: i did 100 uses and decay was 1.77ped. So it is definetly not 1.6pec per use.

If its 1.770pec per use ten eco is: 17.79
Heal/sec is of course as before 10.50

Falagor

Thanks for the info; as you know, you cant place it in the TT to test it accurately. Someone on Cyrene chat said it was 1.6pec, so I assumed they had tested it.

so.... rank VI is the highest refurb heart..
and the eco is still not as good as an S.I. HEART?

.....garbage.

A polar day, maybe :) Have looted 3 bones after 18 hours of grind.

@ aVaLON_52: I personally think this fap is vastly superior to the regular HEART fap, and is ideal for healing up between mobs.

Last edited:
I have 124 bones after approx 8 hours - MU is 600%, and loot aint too bad so far, so Ill continue to grind em. I hear the bone-in is worse.

I have 124 bones after approx 8 hours - MU is 600%, and loot aint too bad so far, so Ill continue to grind em. I hear the bone-in is worse.

What mob drops these bones?

Back