Question: New tamable mobs: what are they?

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Anyone know what the new tamable mobs are? I heard atrox, which is great, any others?

Brown Papoo I think

Anyone know what the new tamable mobs are? I heard atrox, which is great, any others?

i hear brown papoo on Next Island

Cyrene has 3 new tamable pets, link below:

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/cyrene-june-2015-vu-preview.6985/

I've already tamed all three of them and no new special unique passive buffs :/. Just the regular pet and taming ones as normal. (included coordinates on where I tamed each; I've heard they've been spotted else where tho to).

Mang Chang lvl 11 req. for 10% skill gain for pet and taming [135800, 77560, 100]

Paneleon lvl 14 req. for 10% skill gain for pet and taming [133874, 76439, 115]

Rhino Beetle lvl 18 req. for 15% skill gain for pet and taming [133795, 75828, 110]

Calypso:

Atrox are now tameable, right the way up to Stalker it seems.

Im so curious about those new passive buffs that was mentioned, must come from some sort of new tamable!?

But turns into a Pup, no matter of original maturity.

Yes, unfortunatelly.

I wonder if there is any difference in stats of Pup made from Young and Stalker...

Any ideas where this Veyg mob is?

i hear brown papoo on Next Island

Yes I posted that there are Papoo on NI but soon found that there's a bug with them not able to tame and on top of that I think an error by MA. From what I have heard, from ND, they are to be a new RT pet that yes will PISS a lot of people off! He was kind of mad that they are here on NI now because it seems he wanted to surprise everyone. People who have seen the kong live will understand fully :laugh:

Also NI does have a few new mobs that look like that they could soon be pets in upcoming updates..yes OMG NI does have new mobs!!

No the pappoos are not a New RT Pet. They would be a NI pet...

slight miscommunication there, Sorry OZ.

Im not mad at all. Very happy.. There was a problem with the Sound that was a bug,, but will be fixed for the patch..

RT has its own Pets waiting to be discovered

No the pappoos are not a New RT Pet. They would be a NI pet...

slight miscommunication there, Sorry OZ.

Yes sorry my miss wording there..I didn't mean to say that you will be moving pappoos to RT just that there was an error with the current pappoos. Then again they are a monkey? hmm?

Edit: Ok ok monkeys are not apes.

Im not mad at all. Very happy..
RT has its own Pets waiting to be discovered

If they are strippers, I'm buying a :whip: and heading to RT tonight :wtg:

If they are strippers, I'm buying a :whip: and heading to RT tonight :wtg:

Why do you think once you get to RT you never leave :laugh:

Reactions: Mac
Why do you think once you get to RT you never leave :laugh:

Sounds like Hotel California, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave :laugh:

Back