Help: error

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos

This is the error I get as soon as I log on every time. I also get it while I start killing a mob and when looting a mob. I sometimes get it during healing. It is very annoying, does anyone know what to do about it?

Nvm got a quick reply on that, seemed it were the cape corinth missions giving the bug

soooooooo...whats the answer? :ahh:

I currently get this error upon each kill and loot (so twice on each mob) on Cyrene :(

One of my soc members had this. I think he said it went away as soon as he turned off all mission tracking.

I get that error message once, every time I log in and tp somewhere.

Mines stems from the fact, I accidently abandoned an Iron Mission instead of Daily, so sent a support case asking them if they could re-enable it (this was before you could yourself). Ulf kindly reset it back to the start of stage 2, but I don't hunt the mob that caused the problem, in the cave instance on Caly, the humanoid mob with protruding eyes :)

I will test it 1 day, by trying to start the mission, and see what happens when I make a kill, but as I have to cross that damn bridge with the annoying mob, it's not a high priority for me.

I have the same error, very annoying when i get 4 pop ups when killing 1 mob.

I only get this error on calypso and cyrene, been to RT NI and ark and all is fine there.
I sended support case ysterday but dident even get an answer from them yet.

Back