R.I.P. Ancient Greece!

Fifth

Elite
The "Fifth" Entity
I hear Ancient Greece now allows any weapons and armors.
Was the only place where skill really mattered and noobs in shiny armors couldn't march thorugh. Not any more it seems.
Another unique place ruined...

O well, carebears had to win eventually, was only a question of time anyway.

Heh, and here I spent 50+ hours and a good thousand of revives last spring doing the 333 Steropes naked to finish the mission :duh:

The Good: It'll be possible for those who haven't done the Short 'Iron' mission (999 kills only) to do it much easier (OP didnt mention whether vehicles / TP chips / Any Faps can also be used there?)

The Bad: :banghead: from those of us who did it 'the hard way' with swords, weak armor and a small army of fappers.

The Ugly: Might be a temporary thing, and could get fixed, so it may be changed back......?

how do we get to ancient greece these days?

Only people that finished it the manly way (with swords, hoplite, and herb boxes) will be allowed to use guns, and those that didn't and are using them now will not be able to finish it and will forever wear a scarlet letter "P" on their breast pocket for trying to finish like a pussy, and in the event ONE SINGLE person brags to me about "Weee I finished the cyclops mission, I am awesome" and they did it with a gun and good armor, I will find them and shit in their mailboxes.

how do we get to ancient greece these days?

Unless they changed something in the last VU: teleport to Orpheus Cave (unlike before, you can tp to it straightway, don't have to walk to the cave from an other nearest tp). Use the tp again, select ancient greece map from dropdown menu and choose the AG's Orpheus Cave tp as destination (it will be the only selectable tp anyway). Costs 3 time crystals each way, as it used to be.

Only people that finished it the manly way (with swords, hoplite, and herb boxes) will be allowed to use guns, and those that didn't and are using them now will not be able to finish it and will forever wear a scarlet letter "P" on their breast pocket for trying to finish like a pussy, and in the event ONE SINGLE person brags to me about "Weee I finished the cyclops mission, I am awesome" and they did it with a gun and good armor, I will find them and shit in their mailboxes.

Which is a felony... hope you know a good lawyer....

:D

Which is a felony... hope you know a good lawyer....

:D

http://www.poopsenders.com/

Mail exotic turds anonymously to anyone :wtg:

Only you would know this... fort.

keep-calm-and-love-ancient-greece_.jpg

:topic:

That mission was a challenge indeed, reward was not that great if I remember right, but I loved it and I were hoping for maybe a next stage one day....it sux to hear they trashcan it...

It most likely got bugged with all of the changes to NI in this VU. Hopefully, MA puts it back quickly. Same thing happened with a couple of the Cyrene missions and it got fixed pretty quickly.

lol

blame yourself for rushing

I will enjoy the reward of my patience; Being able to blast my way through it.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
my beloved cyclopes....

Guys I need help.

Planning on doing the mission. Can you help me out?

Was thinking 125 dps @ 80m, along with perseus and 5b and a mod2350 healer. You think it's enough?

What gear did you guys use? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

At least they are actually doing something with NI/AG at last.

Is it true that NI is now part of RT?

No, Neverdies Land Areas on NI have been moved from NI to RT, Althou not working as they should now so cant go there. Atleast thats the word on the street. They are confirmed to have been removed from NI.

Yes and no. ND's part of NI has been moved to RT and I guess is now called the secret island. But I do not think that ND has bought NI. But remember RT's development team did create NI under some sort of development contract and was one of the best jobs his team has ever done which slowly they are turning RT around and making it more or less like what NI was once with a bit more mobs :)

Guys I need help.

Planning on doing the mission. Can you help me out?

Was thinking 125 dps @ 80m, along with perseus and 5b and a mod2350 healer. You think it's enough?

What gear did you guys use? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hoplite, Philo, Herb Box.

Had a ball on the first two stages and no problem at all. Haven't gotten back to the third stage yet. But now that my evade is a back up, I need to give it a try.

Hoplite, Philo, Herb Box.

Had a ball on the first two stages and no problem at all. Haven't gotten back to the third stage yet. But now that my evade is a back up, I need to give it a try.

Third stage is not possible to solo, unless you consider 4 kills per hour acceptable (and thats with 210hp)

Back