Selling: PoE Full (M) T2, Mod Hedoc T1.9, ArcSpark T7, Imp Melee Amp VI

pfesler

Old Alpha
Hi all,

The following items are for sale. Please do not shoot me offers below the SB...that is why it is there :) Beyond that, if you have any of the items that I'm interested in trading for (at the bottom of the post), please feel free to message me, I'm sure we can work something out. If you require any further information not provided in this post, please feel free to message me and ask.

CalyTrek MkII TEN Edition Tier 5.9

One of the best most eco mid level weapons in the game.

SB/BO TT+40k

Protector of the Empire (M) Tier 2 Full Set

This excellent all around armor boasts a much higher tt value than other high end armors, longer hunts being the advantage. Its is also one of the rarer armor types, with only 20 or so sets in circulation.

SOLD FOR BO 35K

Hedoc Mayhem Modified Tier 1.9

This fap boasts the absolute fastest heal per second in the game, and is in the top 15 most eco faps in Entropia. The Mod Hedoc allows you to solo creatures that you never would otherwise be able to, and at a fraction of the price of other faps in the game with similar heal per second. Combine with a mod merc or other fast firing weapon to have the quickest switch in the game, creating advantages in events like Merry Mayhem and BIG Industries grinders.

SOLD IN ITEM TRADE

Genesis ArcSpark Tier 7.2

This tough little blade slices at an awesome 70 attacks per minute, making it one of the fastest higher dps blades in the game. At Tier 7, with the also for sale Improved Melee Amp VI, it whips out a very nice 104 damage per second. With a relatively low SIB for this kind of damage, and already one of the highest tiered in game, this is a must have for any melee warriors, and a wonderful tool for rapidly building strength and hp.

SOLD IN ITEM TRADE

Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI

This powerful, eco amp hugely boosts your dps, making your already badass ArcSpark a little killing machine.

IN GAME AUCTION

I would be willing to consider trades involving an imp fap, full angel armor(m), or a hypercharged a204.

Once the SB is met on any item, auction will run for 5 days. I reserve the right to make any deal I see fit, however, without any peanut gallery commentary lol

Thank you very much for your time, and Happy EU Hunting!

PS.

For those of you doing an excellent job tracking what gear belongs to who, yes, I am selling this stuff for Grimyth salty qq, who is an RL friend of mine and lives down the road :) Thank you for being vigilant and watching for scammers, but I assure you he knows. He has neither the time nor the inclination to handle it himself, and has asked me to do so.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Bump it up for good gear, won't last forever. offers received, get it now!

Back