Harvestable trees

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
Just curious what the respawn time is..?

Thanks

What? Where? How?

Just curious what the respawn time is..?

Thanks

From what I've seen so far, you basically can't camp an area. What I don't know is whether the same trees are visible to multiple avatars.

Seems very hard to find. I have found one.......

I went back to the area where earlier I've found some trees after about 6 hours, and I was able to find a few more. I can't tell if they were in the same spots as it's very hard to tell; also, it may have been trees that I've missed before. I intend to go back after a few days to re-check but haven't got the time so far.

I've posted some observations HERE.

I can tell you that I've managed to have a Harvesting tool decayed to unusable; if I add the time to consider a continuous run, it took about 3.5 - 4 hours. I had about 36 finds or so and the return for the 5 PED spent on the tool was approx. 4.55 PED TT.

From what I've seen so far, you basically can't camp an area. What I don't know is whether the same trees are visible to multiple avatars.

someone claimed they were and the 2 avas can extract from a tree at the same time

Easy to find, saw around 20 in 3 minutes immediately after vu, only to be in the right area :)

someone claimed they were and the 2 avas can extract from a tree at the same time
Looking forward to extremely massively huge trees in PVP. :yay:

Disclaimer: I don't go to PVP myself but this would be a logical development.

definitely can be seen by everyone - I 'brought' a socmate to a tree and he harvested it

I found 10-15 trees (only lvl1 and one lvl2) running from orthos to camp icarus. I just run with the tool in hand and search the surroundings with the mouse pointer.. it show the trees from longer distance.. just trying to look for the dot of light is to hard work ;)

Yes, the first tree I noticed ever I happily ran to start using my brand new tool on it and noticed there was a buddy of mine harvesting it already. So yes I think they are visible to all.

just trying to look for the dot of light is to hard work ;)

Tip: Best place is Arkadia, night is long there.... Nodes is visible very easy ;)
Yes, I know, I also don't like Arkadian nights (too dark), but for trees - is a best choice!

Yep they certainly show up better in the dark or in shade. Found probably over 30 of them today.

where do you get the ph1, ph2, ph3?

Last edited:
I just wanted to add this, lvl 3 trees spawn at a 1-5% rate, lvl 2 trees are around 5-20% and level 1 trees are the rest.

trees do spawn at the same places, however a lvl 3 tree will not always spawn in the same spot, it is still based on chance i listed above.

therefor if you only harvest lvl 2-3 trees, it will soon be all lvl 1's. Harvesting the lvl 1's just once aka doing one use on the tool will then reset the tree to respawn with the above chances.

I have only found Level 1 and 2 trees Level 3 seem illusive ? any idea what they look like .also how do we make composite planks or whatever they are called . I have plenty of Short Moonleaf B0ards and Moonleaf Boards + Wood Shavings

I have only found Level 1 and 2 trees Level 3 seem illusive ? any idea what they look like .also how do we make composite planks or whatever they are called . I have plenty of Short Moonleaf B0ards and Moonleaf Boards + Wood Shavings

The composite planks are crafted, so you need to composite plank BP, which there are tons on auction.

The ingredients are short, regular and long moonleaf boards, in addition to lyst, oil and nanocubes.

As for finding the level 3 trees? Keep looking. There's been days where I have found 2 or 3, and then days where I have managed to find 6 or 7. It's random, but they are out there.

As someone mentioned already, using your mouse pointer to mouseover a tree is incredibly helpful. I started doing that today, by stopping after a short distance, mousing over all the trees in the distance, and seeing what I came up with. The mouseover option identifies the resource trees far, far in advance of the yellow dot.

why not use the planks one get in the loot when you hunt berys etc , why bring in more diff things into the game all the time.

why not use the planks one get in the loot when you hunt berys etc , why bring in more diff things into the game all the time.

Who will benefit from old planks and who from new planks.

im just tired of all New New things in game every year , and half assed old stuff everywhere

Because this game now (possible) will offer:
1. Farming on your Land Plot (please see carefully all what written on this picture)
2. Fishing (using similar tools) also on your Land Plot or outdoor, I hope, there is too many players who will buy a brand new fishing rods :cool:
This is why I bought a Land Plot...

You can hunt your berys (some of us bored with this thing) and can sell your loot as always

that someone was me, I tested it with naomi np polder..
ps, I managed to decay a tool in about 1 hour so location does play a big part in it.. doubt it's my lvl 23 that makes this possible

I take it, short, medium and long boards are from random trees and not dependent on level of tree?

Rgds

Ace

doubt it, did 3 TT tools so far & only got 1 kind of boards

I take it, short, medium and long boards are from random trees and not dependent on level of tree?

I use PH-3 UL, Long boards = lvl3 (Huge tree), medium boards = lvl2 (Large tree)
With TT tool = Short boards from all types of trees

the 2 avas can extract from a tree at the same time
Harvesting teams? Sounds interesting... ;)
But due to problems with interacting I doubt that there can be more than 3-4 avas, harvesting one Huge tree :)

Trees have a maximum pull amount, as well as a timer, i have had huge trees on several occasions disapear on the first pull.... And it was also a failed pull...

as for more than 1 avatar working on one tree, its simply limited to a max pull count. A single avatar will always be able to harvest it all as long as they continuously harvest it.

Back