Question: Price of new estates

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
Hi all,

So looks like these properties could be an awesome cash cow, as you don't have to spend anything to get the small ones, and you get a property deed for it, which i presume you can then sell.

So what price would you pay for one of these new properties?

Rgds

Ace

Hi all,

So looks like these properties could be an awesome cash cow, as you don't have to spend anything to get the small ones, and you get a property deed for it, which i presume you can then sell.

So what price would you pay for one of these new properties?

Rgds

Ace

And at what impact financially on other investors within this virtual economy who previously invested in similar???

Last edited:
If someone owns thousands of deeds, they are going to be laughing all the way to the bank!!

Presuming they can sell the plots after claiming.

Rgds

Ace

If someone owns thousands of deeds, they are going to be laughing all the way to the bank!!

Rgds

Ace

If someone owns thousands of deeds he is laughing enought :laugh:

Rgds

Ace

Not seen any evidence of this presumption, nor the impact on land sales however it would seem possible. There has not been any differentiation of development cost in new estate v.s existing....this will be the major determinate!

Yes deeds can be sold. Confirmed by Björn | Mindark in the CLD thread.

Get Building purchasers.

I had to: "_" repeat it:)
Nothing seems what it is.

I thought the CLD are linked to the property once they are converted. That would be nice, but almost make no sense. I convert, claim a plot, then I can sell the CLD or property?

two new hadesheims, or any other places where there are estates.

EU is a place where economi and efficiensy matters.

PE was more about community and extravagance :)

To sound robotic but why hasnt MA told us what to do in our apartments/houses more then a fancy storage?
I have one apartment but everytime I visit it, which isnt often, I alwas ask my self why im here.. there is nothing to do here...

I do know one guy, Starkiller, he has business (Beauty) in one apartment

i think,

used CLDs + new deed = normal CLDs

for small size
at min,
used CLDs *9 + new deed = 9 * normal CLDs

at max,
????????????????????????????????????

If the estates have value then there will be a difference in price between cld and cld (x). So they will not be free.

If the estates have value then there will be a difference in price between cld and cld (x). So they will not be free.

your income is same as the normal CLDs and the value is set by the seller not MA. The reason the CLDs X are marked with an X is so that you cant use them again to purchase another estate.

Back