Selling: Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 - Tier 8

Given that some fool paid 6.5k for tier 0 this week, a tier 8 for 9k is insane value. I was hoping to get that tier 0 for about 3k given what the tiered ones sell for.

Another Adj V1 t 2.9 is for sale at +6500. This t8 is for sale at +9k :wise:

Them Eomons wont kill themselves! Do your part and buy my gun! :lolup:

Given that some fool paid 6.5k for tier 0 this week, a tier 8 for 9k is insane value. I was hoping to get that tier 0 for about 3k given what the tiered ones sell for.

http://m.imgur.com/yMLCDVm

Tier 4.9 if I remember correctly, was atleast tier 4.9
The price value will be between +3008ped and 4609ped, thr last bid made was made in the last minutr of auction, he was about to win, so he bids against himself to not devaluate his gun. These kinda of things are done every single day on auction.
For the 3k you could be lucky and get a tier 4 one.

http://m.imgur.com/yMLCDVm

Tier 4.9 if I remember correctly, was atleast tier 4.9
The price value will be between +3008ped and 4609ped, thr last bid made was made in the last minutr of auction, he was about to win, so he bids against himself to not devaluate his gun. These kinda of things are done every single day on auction.
For the 3k you could be lucky and get a tier 4 one.

I actually bought this gun. From Garci. In a personal trade months later. It was tier 3.9 when I bought it. It is now 5.4. And I wont reviel what I paid, but it was alot less then the last auction price in the picture. So considering the tiering prices ( I know cause i have tiered mine twice) - this is a great price.

I actually bought this gun. From Garci. In a personal trade months later. It was tier 3.9 when I bought it. It is now 5.4. And I wont reviel what I paid, but it was alot less then the last auction price in the picture. So considering the tiering prices ( I know cause i have tiered mine twice) - this is a great price.

confirmed that the guy was buying his own item to make sure to get a markup history that is higher than its actual worth.

I would bid 6k ped on this gun, what I think is its right value. I might even take it on 8.5k ped buyout if there were one, - on a good day.

Back