So cost to get it is:
- 5k sweat
- 5k muscle oil (150.00 TT)
- 5k eye oil (250.00 TT)
- 5k tyroid oil (500.00 TT)
- 5k adrenal oil (1000.00 TT)
- 200 Bio Id verification (3200.00 TT)

total TT is 5100.00 TT

Lets considering oils at lets say 105% since they are all pretty easy to loot so ~2k peds for all oils and sweat.

So now the Bio Id price...

They seem like indeed common drop. I looted 5 on 600 aurli kills. Of corse the 16ped TT make them non lootable on common looters and only on minis/globals.

But still 5 on around 3.5k-4k cycled i say its common drop (comapred - you needed to cycle aorund 3-4k peds to loot 1 large shroom on average before last update).
So lets say they will go for 150% (imo its already high) so around 4.8k peds

------

Then chip can be obtained for around 6.8k total.

------

Whats your thoughts?

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
I think it's about +7k or more...
for the first 5-10 deals

It will be below 5k peds in a few months, it's not like it's a hard mission.

It will be below 5k peds in a few months, it's not like it's a hard mission.

So you think it will be like with tiering? +1k peds cost on tier adds ~700peds value to item? :)

Falagor

Nevermind. Misread previous post.

aurlis drop them,ah interesting,thx :)
sofat ive grinded trox prowler/stalker for thme but droprate there is very low..none in my 6 or 7 hofs...none in minis and about 35% in globals

So you think it will be like with tiering? +1k peds cost on tier adds ~700peds value to item? :)

Falagor

I do since everyone and his mother will have one eventually and when MA introduce their next retarded move (typical maybe a mod vampiric hat giving constant heals) for sale in their webshop for xxx USD everyones mother will start selling these chips and there are not enough buyers. the only thing that will help to sell it then is to cut the price. For the cost price or more most ppl will just complete the mission since it's not hard at all as harmony says.

mission sucks
feeling like a blantant ripoff and against everything which made this game worth playing once
I want one :laugh:

price: starting with 7 K going down slowly to 5,5 and below 5 K as soon we have better options

Back