FYI: New wave event on Arkadia!

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Hola!

Just bringing some attention to this, as it was brand new, it was sort of hard to get people there. Anyways, right outside Limbo Firebase is the new wave arena.

The event consists of 20 waves with bosses at wave 10 (Titan), wave 15 (Massive) and wave 20 being one of those large ass oratans, immortal included. From my understanding it is a bit random, but it should be one of the fat ones. We called it a day at wave 16.

So keep your eyes open in #arkadia, #waveevents and #sharedloot next time you are on Arkadia and want to do a bigass mob.

fascinating... will look forward to participating as soon as i get back...

Limbo firebase?? :)

According to OP's date for this thread, seems like this is old news perhaps. Also, Limbo Firebase could be a typo error as well, but could of meant the UG instead. However, if I'm wrong on all this, please omit this reply.

According to OP's date for this thread, seems like this is old news perhaps. Also, Limbo Firebase could be a typo error as well, but could of meant the UG instead. However, if I'm wrong on all this, please omit this reply.

There is wave event in Arkadia Underground, maybe its the same the OP is talking?

Is in underground.
Firebase and TP is NW of The Abyss (firebase added at place of old TP)

Is in underground.
Firebase and TP is NW of The Abyss (firebase added at place of old TP)

This.

But yeah. Old now, was posted the same night that the ark team guided us there and showed it for us.

I hate the UG (cuz it's design is cheap and most of it is plain ugly).
Yea I know Ark team desperately needed a cash injection at some point so they had to go for a quick and low quality work. Regretfully knowing the reasons doesn't make the outcome any better... A-Team has to work hard with improving UG to bring it up to the same level as the rest of Arkadia.

What I hate even more is this unconcealed trend to redirect everybody and everything to the UG. Major AUD owners are happy about this, no doubt. Still, I believe the a more balanced development of the whole planet would be nice for the sake of Ark's longterm future.

MA/Caly is no better off, ofc. All their resources are now redirected to ComPets. In a sense this is even worse - AUG is at least within EU.

:mad::mad::mad:

All that said, I'm a hopeless optimist!

I do hope the ComPets won't be a total disaster (providing enough funds to continue the actual development of EU) and not a howling success either (so that the board eggheads won't get a stupid idea to shut down EU completely and bet everything on ComPets in the future).

And I also hope A-Team will develop their nice planet in a more balanced way, eventually.

Back