Noticing a lot of Entropia Ads on other sites......... interresting...

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
Normally I never see an Entropia ad....

one I saw was.........
on a banner
it said something like
"join the only MMO with a cash based economy..."

I didn't expect entropia to have a banner ad like that (I was on a bitcoin site by the way)....
I clicked it just to make sure
it was certainly Entropia...
I thought that was kinda cool

I found another banner on this site...
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/

let me see if I can upload an image of this one...

edit
here's snapshot from bitcoincharts..
attachment.php

Last edited:
It is terrible targeting too.. just wasted money. Though google adwords and people's inability to use it properly often results in waste. Advertising to people who already know about it.

It is terrible targeting too.. just wasted money. Though google adwords and people's inability to use it properly often results in waste. Advertising to people who already know about it.

yup you probably got a cookie from planet calypso or this forum recently, that's why you get the adds now.

another one..

attachment.php

let's just say it's not easy to get your ad where you want it in our current real world economy.

Those types ads only seem to target people who have already searched in or near Entropia or close by themes. I am sceptical of the reach of those adverts.

We get TV adverts for silly free android games like clash of clans, why not Entropia? :shrug:

Sadly, ads have all but ruined the Internet.

i didn't see any ads ... adblock edge for the win! :ahh:

Back