ATH: No i can safetly join the ranks of many others

BabyOxide

Guardian
First ATH and many more to come !!

attachment.php

My eyes have seen the glory

That is a very nice pile of ammo you have there .. gratz doesn't begin to cover it.

Bones

Can I ask all ATH posters to write the value of the ATH so I don't loose 10 minutes trying to investigate

and gratz

Welcome to the club :D

It feels great doesn't it, mine did and yours three times bigger so I bet it does :laugh:

Big grats!

After only two years in-game!
Congrats! :yay:

Congrats!!!

BUT are you one of those insider MA avatar?

Gratz, I could tell this was coming, lost about 500 PED in a v. short space of time, which is a lot for my activities!

He bitched all night in Rookie about taming an Atrox Provider had cost him 40 PED.

Well, there you go... :smash:

He bitched all night in Rookie about taming an Atrox Provider had cost him 40 PED.

Well, there you go... :smash:

Cost me about 30PED to do a Rhino Beetle yesterday. To find out after that it's food requirement is much higher than other pets :(

Does that mean I qualify for an ATH now? finally? After 10 years? Nommmkaybi

with 8 attempts left... :laugh: so close to missing out :eyecrazy:

Gratz, Nicely done.

Big gratz Henry on your ATH, well deserved! :):cool::yay:

9217.55 multiplier - biggest multiplier in a long time.

Guess the big multi's still exist

I'm a little out of the loop, what's this multiplier people keep going on about? HoF/cost per click or something?

I'm a little out of the loop, what's this multiplier people keep going on about? HoF/cost per click or something?

Cost per click/kill/drop.

However, as this one was at close to full condition with ~150 being the normal success, it's more like a 1200x.

gz!

That's a loot event I been dreaming about for years!

I do believe this was what they're referring to

* Redacted cause Norian got to it faster. :laugh: *

(Refer to Norian's link above.)

Last edited:
Back