Agreed. Now it's pointless to go there

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Whining Skeptic Aboard
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    You guys serious!?

I always spawn my quad where I stand. No reason to TP anywhere?

But I get the point.
    22 days left

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    for the love..
    everyday i read this forum I shake my head at more and more reasons for me to not log in again.
    When I did go to the "spaceport" I couldn't enter any of the new buildings...??

Spaceport you cant use to get into space... get Fu@&ed

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tomi jupiajo Digital
    Images
    Such a beautiful spaceport. Why spoil the view with spaceships.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    I totally agree a spaceport with no easy spawn point near trade centre is singularly pointless.
    Even if you run to the launch pads the televators mean you have to try and spawn quad right on the edge which is a pain.

Athena has always been my jump off point for space as it removes the boringly long ascent from other points on planet.

When I pop to planet during scheduled warps to grab stuff I put on 'collect later' every second counts as I need to return to the MS to summon passengers within minutes.
    This has made it so I don't also have time for a quick check of AH, so at least it saves me spending ped I guess

and as for those other buildings.. does anyone actually think they have any relevance at all ?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    xXSqUaLLXx
    Society
    Mine To Extract
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Rowan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I totally agree a spaceport with no easy spawn point near trade centre is singularly pointless.
    Even if you run to the launch pads the televators mean you have to try and spawn quad right on the edge which is a pain.

Athena has always been my jump off point for space as it removes the boringly long ascent from other points on planet.

When I pop to planet during scheduled warps to grab stuff I put on 'collect later' every second counts as I need to return to the MS to summon passengers within minutes.
    This has made it so I don't also have time for a quick check of AH, so at least it saves me spending ped I guess

and as for those other buildings.. does anyone actually think they have any relevance at all ?
    A funny thing about the Athena new buildings, is that they are private building, but...
    McCormick managed to get inside those to find them... empty.

Beautifull.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    PLANET CALYPSO RELEASE NOTES 2015.2
    2015-06-15

Partner Buildings in Athena Spaceport
    Several new temporary structures have been implemented on Calypso in cooperation with several new real-world Entropia Universe partners.

• Human Flourishing Universe (HFU) - A purpose-driven VR platform for education and collaboration on business, social, health, wellbeing, environment issues with a gameplay built on compassion and altruism stimulating human advancement.
    • Planet Employability (PLE) is a leading emerging planet in the new Human Flourishing Universe (HFU), here you can link to the PLE Module where participants can complete an employability skills audit and undertake missions and assignments to improve their employability skills and/or engage in a digital internship.
    • Hub Culture is a collaboration network with activities online and in the real world. The Hub Culture Estate at the Athena Spaceport offers an environment for connections and social interactions among Hub Culture members around the world. Additional functions are available inside Hub Culture at a corresponding Spaceport within the social network. (www.hubculture.com/pavilions/spaceport)
    I guess it is up to the partners what they decide to do with their buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisha View Post
    I guess it is up to the partners what they decide to do with their buildings.
    Thanks for pointing this out!! +rep

I am looking forward with big interest to see what the area will be developed to.
    It's awsome to know that Mindark is getting new planet partners and expanding this game (by doing something like this already) and that they are focussing on nowadays interests.

By doing this new social network environment (project?) it might be great chance to promote this game hopefully.

I googled a bit. Found this: http://humanflourishinguniverse.com/
    Last edited by SHY; 06-20-2015 at 07:21.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SHY View Post
    By doing this new social network environment (project?) it might be great chance to promote this game hopefully.

I googled a bit. Found this: http://humanflourishinguniverse.com/
    Yeah, I also searched and found that page and I'm so confused about what the whole thing is about...
    Enhancers, Cloth, Furniture
    The Kallin Shop on Arkadia , Celeste North 4, Celeste North Harbour

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast