FYI: Huge gratz to Wild man

EMW

Stalker
Banned
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED
Just huge gratz to Wild man!! what an awesome .................................................. fucking A man!:girl::tongue2::yup::wise::laugh:

He killed Bruce 5000 times and got a house on NI. It was pretty sweet actually.

Me and about 10 people were going to camp it and and they were going to shoot anyone who came near because it was pvp as I killed Bruce... I was going to get the house for a clubhouse for our two Soc's, but then we decided to do other stuff...I regret not doing it.

After seeing Wildman there, I knew a war would erupt too if we tried, and that war was probably one we would lose if his friends showed up :)

It would have been cool to have a peaceful get-a-way out there....but GRATZ! I will come check it out again after you move in!

He killed Bruce 5000 times and got a house on NI. It was pretty sweet actually.

Me and about 10 people were going to camp it and and they were going to shoot anyone who came near because it was pvp as I killed Bruce... I was going to get the house for a clubhouse for our two Soc's, but then we decided to do other stuff...I regret not doing it.

After seeing Wildman there, I knew a war would erupt too if we tried, and that war was probably one we would lose if his friends showed up :)

It would have been cool to have a peaceful get-a-way out there....but GRATZ! I will come check it out again after you move in

Good job you didnt go down that route, ya wouldda got fucked up right royally! even with viking swords!! :girl:

Last edited:
This sounds very confusing to me.... :scratch2::silly2:

ends in Lee :D

I am so confused.....maybe its the beers

Good job you didnt go down that route, ya wouldda got fucked up right royally! even with viking swords!! :girl:

Lol yeah yeah yeah...

If it was WSS, I would have armed dozens of friends with vaporizors...that would have been fun.

But since I knew you would be the first one who would show up there, I decided to let you and Wildman live ;)

Lol yeah yeah yeah...

If it was WSS, I would have armed dozens of friends with vaporizors...that would have been fun.

But since I knew you would be the first one who would show up there, I decided to let you and Wildman live ;)

lol x too fcukin short

I saw "Wildman killed a creature Bruce" in global chat there and kept wondering, who the fuck is "Bruce"? :laugh:

gz i guess. how did anyone know killing bruce a zillion times would get you a shack on an empty planet and why wasn't it done before?

I r just trolling cos i can right? 8)

If only i knew i would've gone to annoy

Trollface.png

Bug?

Should be 5K Bruce's by now - by far - where's the banana... a bug? On NI? Nahhh that could not be?

timestamped_bruce_rules2.jpg

Any dev's reading this? A few folks are looking at what happens here ;-)

Last edited:
Should be 5K Bruce's by now - by far - where's the banana... a bug? On NI? Nahhh that could not be?

Where is Bruce? :scratch2:

Wow!

Congratulations Wildman!.. Well done! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone NO BANANNA for me, I currently have a support case open for this issue. Some players know where Bruce is some don't I did report him to EntropiaLife.com as they weren't tracking him either as a new mob. Some helpers and I put in over 100 hours of hunting Bruce since Monday evening when his mission was found by Jon Michaels. Jon notified me of the location I came took a look and started the slaughter of Bruce. I totaled up close to 6k kills to see if the damn banana dropped after 5k. My kill rate was anywhere from 1 a minute to 3 a minute even at that rate 1 a minute for 100 hours = 6,000 kills.

I would let everyone know where he is but now that I have a pending support case I won't, but I will once the case is closed. I hope everyone understands, this was also not an announced event as when I read the mission board for the 1st time I started a Google search and forum checks I found nothing on it.

Final tally I lost my ass, only 32 globals and 2 HoF for the time I hunted. I haven't posted earlier because I was killing Bruce every waking moment.

What I didn't notice till tonight the building was actually a shop. Once support case is resolved I will put all information out there and send thanks to those who helped.

V/R
Wildman

Ohh Gratz m8 u been bussy i understand hehe ;p Hope it will sort out for u so u get that shop now to :)
Good job u earned it for sure :)

Ok following on from my earlier Simpsons clip, and because I now "get it" and because "My Name is Bruce" film was on Horror channel (featuring legendary Bruce Campbell) a little while ago.

I can NOW say....

Congratulations!! :cheer:

Heh I think that the problem here ist aht you could wave that sign in front of their face, and they are either clueless or brain dead, or blind..(I'm putting my bets on the first and third ones, but then I'm alreaedy at number 3.. )

From what I understood from a good friend, this contest was going to had out one piece of prioperty located at Warrior peak.. and this wa o fcourse to hunt down 1 danana.... from all those bruces..and in fact the bruce is a species of Monkeys that are exclusive to next island...

(OKay now tha I have stopped waving that flag infront of all you read bulls... and yeah you're now angry about this.. but hey, you thought NI was a dead world.. well hate to break it to ya.. it's not..

Sure the place has been revamped (Even a litttle0 but still it's alive and kicking.. and sitll thriving..(Or has anyone wanted tobbuild an economy there) No? Okay then clueless it is..)

The point is.. anyone could have had a shot at this.. not just Weldman, but anyone.. and in fact I'm surrpised that one guy gets a piece of property anyone could have had.. (and a beautiful piece of land i might add since I've been there around Warrior peak before..)

Now first off to Wildman, Gratz, mate you did the hard work and earned your reward.. and that you deserfe this spectacular piece of property..

oh and to the restof you hiding on ground.. You snooze, you lose...Simple atst ath..

(Cpl) Benjamin Ben Coyote, IFN
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper" (and) "His_Dog_Spot"

Heh I think that the problem here ist aht you could wave that sign in front of their face, and they are either clueless or brain dead, or blind..(I'm putting my bets on the first and third ones, but then I'm alreaedy at number 3.. )

From what I understood from a good friend, this contest was going to had out one piece of prioperty located at Warrior peak.. and this wa o fcourse to hunt down 1 danana.... from all those bruces..and in fact the bruce is a species of Monkeys that are exclusive to next island...

(OKay now tha I have stopped waving that flag infront of all you read bulls... and yeah you're now angry about this.. but hey, you thought NI was a dead world.. well hate to break it to ya.. it's not..

Sure the place has been revamped (Even a litttle0 but still it's alive and kicking.. and sitll thriving..(Or has anyone wanted tobbuild an economy there) No? Okay then clueless it is..)

The point is.. anyone could have had a shot at this.. not just Weldman, but anyone.. and in fact I'm surrpised that one guy gets a piece of property anyone could have had.. (and a beautiful piece of land i might add since I've been there around Warrior peak before..)

Now first off to Wildman, Gratz, mate you did the hard work and earned your reward.. and that you deserfe this spectacular piece of property..

oh and to the restof you hiding on ground.. You snooze, you lose...Simple atst ath..

(Cpl) Benjamin Ben Coyote, IFN
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper" (and) "His_Dog_Spot"

BEST POST OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!:wise: Next one is on me! :beerchug:

Any updates from the ticket opened with MA?

Yes, agreement reached I will not get the deed. But I will be compensated for the hunt.

Back