Most Eco Weapon

Tuhin

Mature
Society
Boss (Rig Klozas)
Tuhin Subhro Sarder
What is the most Eco Laser/BLP Rifle under 50 PEDs in Planet Calypso. All that I have been using still now is Sollomate Opalo. But now I have got rid of it and want a good Eco weapon. As I am earning super high PEDs I have a good capital to start hunting out with. So, any eco weapon? Don't ask to go to entropedia.. I am too lazy for that.

I would love to help you out, but unfortunately i'm too lazy for that....

Buy golden pack for 60$ and use the gun and amp from that pack

Not cool bro....you're just trolling

The most eco UL rifle/carbine under 50 PED is likely* Ozpyn LR S1X1 (20...22 PED incl. MU)

The most eco UL weapon under 50 PED is likely* Ozpyn Chon S1X1.

You however won't get the best out of them without an Omegaton A101 amp (close to 200 PED these days).

Just IMHO - if you're looking for "under 50 PED", you shouldn't be looking for UL yet. There are lots of decent eco L weapons at low MU.

*"likely" because I'm not quite sure of the current price of some items such as M-Ray 1000 Laser Pistol (probably around +50) or Xent Texh Light Rifle X2 (around +60, I believe).

Last edited:
What is this, like, your fourth thread on the subject?

Is this one for your paid guide to Entropia as well?

I have written this guide :wise: to show the Eco weapons that can be used in Planet Calypso. Please feel free to suggest Weapons that should be posted here with information such as price, decay, damage range and ammo burn. This is for the players too lazy to go to entropedia. I will add the suggested weapons as soon as they are posted.

Your guide sucks.

Edit: Let me clarify. You are not in a position to create a guide and charge money for it. It is not okay to trick beginners into spending their hard earned money on a pile of horseshit.

A new player trying to take advantage of even newer players.

Thats a first :)

What are the good economical weapons around 9 PEDs? Just using Opalo and need something more than Opalo.

One would think that the Entropia guide in your signature, you charge $2,50 for, would contain this information :wise:

hahahahahahaahahahahahahah nice catch!

Okay, maybe it's only the third. I will give you credit though: you are getting more subtle. Kudos.

Last edited:
What is the most Eco Laser/BLP Rifle under 50 PEDs in Planet Calypso. All that I have been using still now is Sollomate Opalo. But now I have got rid of it and want a good Eco weapon. As I am earning super high PEDs I have a good capital to start hunting out with. So, any eco weapon? Don't ask to go to entropedia.. I am too lazy for that.

Wtf...too lazy? (Insert taco rant here)

Can you all stop being negative, please?

Sorry bro, for disappointing you. But I have made a LOT OF PROGRESS!!! I have 197 PEDs.....

Congrats, You can now afford a sixpack of beer :D

I heard that mean people are the defects of parents...it's true.....btw, what were you all saying, haters? Actually I am too much above you all to actually hear your hate speeches...no..no...I am not talking about being above your entropia accounts. I am talking about humanity and self esteem. It actually makes me sad to see clueless fools trying to insult me using hate speeches and not even bothering to buy my guide but criticise it...such a shame....

You really should learn to use entropedia. It would take less time than replying and neg repping. People with the best answers have already posted them there, so that you can get all the answers you need without wasting more of their time.

Back