Familiar vehicle :)

shoti

Deactivated Account
Always liked in game 4x4 Saehrimnir jeep. It looked well designed, and thinked through as for 4x4 expedition vehicle. Now I know why :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Even wanted recreate one in RL...well there is no need for it anymore :laugh::laugh::laugh:

rg-32m.jpg

2-rg32m.jpg

Traction is soooo fcuked up on this jeep in game, its all over the place. Driving this is like driving it on ice even if your in the desert or rocky terrain..... day after getting one it went in storage and there it remains till this day.....

Traction is soooo fcuked up on this jeep in game, its all over the place. Driving this is like driving it on ice even if your in the desert or rocky terrain..... day after getting one it went in storage and there it remains till this day.....

If you know how to use it, you can have quite a bit of sliding fun with it though :silly2:

Try to use the Arctic version .. that one slide even.better.

i find them easy to drive using 'two buttons of mouse down, steering with mouse'

using keyboard they drive ALL wacky

I cant belive you all miss point of that thread and discusing ingame handling after RL pics :D

I cant belive you all miss point of that thread and discusing ingame handling after RL pics :D

It was already identified as a rl item when the jeep was introduced, with rl pictures, in a thread on this forum.

Oh boy...really ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Damn, I was sure I debunked MA designers creativity :laugh:. Thx for info. I have problem finding that thread anyway (looked through all vehicles category), will be gratefull if u have link somwhere.

The text on it, "MAX LAST", is Swedish for "maximum load".

I Think there is also a text above the tyres telling which pressure they should be at.

The text on it, "MAX LAST", is Swedish for "maximum load".

I Think there is also a text above the tyres telling which pressure they should be at.

The vehicle it is based on is the RG-32M Galten, yeah? :) (called the RG-32M Scout outside of Sweden though)

Galt = Male pig, in Swedish
Saehrimnir = Boar that is eaten every night by the Aesir and einherjar in Norse mythology :cool:

Always liked in game 4x4 Saehrimnir jeep. It looked well designed, and thinked through as for 4x4 expedition vehicle. Now I know why :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Even wanted recreate one in RL...well there is no need for it anymore :laugh::laugh::laugh:

rg-32m.jpg

2-rg32m.jpg

Talk about originality huh? :D

Back