Big atrox pets

Admiral

Alpha
JimJimtrader

just saw this video why we dont have big trox pets like this

I saw a tamable L154 Atrox Slayer today and wondered if it would also turn into a pup when tamed. :)

Sadly, probably yes. Tamed and alpha just to see what happens...and got a pup back:( So seems at this point no reason to attempt taming bigger trox.

Yep doesn't matter the size when you tame it, turns into a pup

This is truly retarded and an exploit that needs fixing. If you spend 15 minutes on an Atrox Provider with your whip for it to turn into a pup, why the hell would you waste the decay of your whip?
If you can tame a big Atrox then that is what it should be. If they are only meant to be pups then limit it to Atrox young.
I feel like MA should compensate us for lost whip decay because every single one of us went to tame a big ass Atrox hoping for a big pet but we all got pups. The Caly Dev team had better fix this. I will be submitting a support case for deceptive activities.

This is truly retarded and an exploit that needs fixing. If you spend 15 minutes on an Atrox Provider with your whip for it to turn into a pup, why the hell would you waste the decay of your whip?
If you can tame a big Atrox then that is what it should be. If they are only meant to be pups then limit it to Atrox young.
I feel like MA should compensate us for lost whip decay because every single one of us went to tame a big ass Atrox hoping for a big pet but we all got pups. The Caly Dev team had better fix this. I will be submitting a support case for deceptive activities.

Wonder if its the Caly dev team. There are tameble troxes on RT also. And you can spawn your trox on any planet without lvl it up. My guess its MA.

I love the running and healing! this video epic

I'm guessing..

Since rarity is "uncommon", we are not supposed to be able to tame every other Atrox. Perhaps there was supposed to be pups found every now and then...

Back