FYI: Atrox taming is bugged

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Warning. Do not think that taming a big Atrox leads to a big Atrox pet. You are wasting your time and whip decay.
All you get is an Atrox Pup.
You are best just taming Atrox young and saving on decay.
Please submit support cases to get the Caly Dev team to fix it now as many players are cluelessly trying Atrox Guardians etc with the hope of a big pet. I felt so scammed when I realised they only give pups.

Spread the word!

I tried on old and there was no loot for successful taming. Said something along the lines of this creature could not be looted, not the usual no loot on this mob message. All I got was the pup.

It's not bug. It's working as intended. I don't quite get it why should only youngs be tameable, I prefer it as it's now.

It's not bug. It's working as intended. I don't quite get it why should only youngs be tameable, I prefer it as it's now.

As the thread starter, I was a bit disappointed too.

I grinded down my Boiga whip, to about 50 ped remaining (tamed about 4 atrox) Before I realize the "mistake" - it was when I arrived at Calypso and I saw someone with pet atrox I saw how it was.

If it would had been an atrox hatchling, well ok; but now it was a normal one I did (Young-old).

Back