Mod stark video request

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Hey Any of you mod stark owners preferably tier 5+ and a YouTube account can make a video of it in action please. Preferably on various mobs.

Thx

I think there's just one in active use (for the last 5-6 years). I'm not sure who's the owner atm thou.

I think there's just one in active use (for the last 5-6 years). I'm not sure who's the owner atm thou.

I saw a couple for sale one was by Milken and forgot who the other was by I think it was blast....

I saw a couple for sale one was by Milken and forgot who the other was by I think it was blast....
I see. If there was 2 different on sale, and we'll add the "hidden" one - that makes 3 of em total. Interesting.

Hope some of the owners come forward and make the video. In my book the koo stark is the king, absolute coolest weapon ingame. :yup:

I see. If there was 2 different on sale, and we'll add the "hidden" one - that makes 3 of em total. Interesting.

Hope some of the owners come forward and make the video. In my book the koo stark is the king, absolute coolest weapon ingame. :yup:

Exactly I'm thinking of buying one and want to see this baby in action

Had one many years ago. At that time it cost 70k. It chews well through stuff definitely. And today you can get one for what? 20 k

There's more mod starks than just 3x.

Its a very nice gun, I used to have one back in the day, but the coolest is by far the Modified Tegretov which I never managed to put my hands on, but only 1 or 2 exist of those as far as I know

My ex-soc mate Thor Elvenson is/was selling his.

Problem is, he hasn't been around for a few months now, and I'm guessing he's bummed about the price drop :(

Used to fap him as he hunted big bots. Tore them to scraps.

Back