Info: minimum taming lvl for atrox

vzvz92

Dominant
Hi,
I would like to know, what is the minimum taming lvl to have the spirit bar over 1/4 ?

thanks!

Hi,
I would like to know, what is the minimum taming lvl to have the spirit bar over 1/4 ?

thanks!

I am le 19 and old trox had the white bar on spirit in the middle (so maxed). Was sucesfull tame at frist attempt too ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

I'm level 13 and the bar was to the far left. However, I tamed one successfully after the 2nd try, and 4th try another time.:)

which one passive buff have atrox?

Took me 30 attempts to tame a young trox at lvl 10 tamer. holy crap that took me over an hour.

5 attempts on young with 10.5 lvl animal tamer. Was the only atrox I tamed so it could have been luck, but not going to repeat as for the 30 ped decay on my Boiga I could buy 3 atroxes :)

5 attempts on young with 10.5 lvl animal tamer. Was the only atrox I tamed so it could have been luck, but not going to repeat as for the 30 ped decay on my Boiga I could buy 3 atroxes :)

Team tame, easier, quicker, cheaper.

I'm guessing you can still team tame? The way MA works they probably took it out.

I would say level 17 in the Animal Tamer profession is nice if you want to tame an Atrox Young easily. Otherwise it might be a bit complicated or you have to be lucky.

Back