Question: Should we not have a Pets section similar to the creatures section?

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Each pet has it's own little nuances which I think would be best captured in a sub-forum similar to the Creatures one.

I nominate Falagor for mod :)

I was intending to add some taming info to the Creatures threads at some point, but because there's quite a bit of detailed information for each of the tameable mobs, and because people will most likely want to make comparisons between the tameable mobs, I don't think it's the best place to keep that data. Doing so could make the Creatures threads too unwieldy and at the same time have the taming info scattered across too many threads which would make it unhelpful.

Falagor's buffs thread is very useful so perhaps it's best to just stick with that and perhaps an additional thread or two with other taming data.

Creatures threads could then use a more generic line about tameable mobs with a link to the appropriate threads, e.g. "Atrox is a tameable mob".

Falagor's buffs thread is very useful so perhaps it's best to just stick with that and perhaps an additional thread or two with other taming data.

My angle is that for each pet there are different things going on. For instance, the bunnies I can do all the tricks as a level 4 Pet Handler, the Rhino Beetle, I can only do two of the tricks. Given that there are multiple tricks per pet, the one dimensional table is not really up to the job of capturing this information effectively.

Anyhow, just a thought :)

Oh and Oleg... Calamusoids do exist currently ;)

Are you going to share this information? :)

I think he refers to "gauntlet calamusoid". If you look at 'mob zero' where EL lumps together all uncategorized critters, you can see someone recently globalled on it.

(No idea where to look for it)

I think he refers to "gauntlet calamusoid". If you look at 'mob zero' where EL lumps together all uncategorized critters, you can see someone recently globalled on it.

(No idea where to look for it)

calamusoid_male.jpg

Thanks Haruto Rat!

I have only done the first stage of 'The Gauntlet', so I didnt meet one, but on that basis it does look like it should be included.

Back