How much Ped do you have invested in items + market value?

What is your current investment total including market value

• 0 - 1000Ped

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • 1001 - 5000Ped

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • 5001 - 10000Ped

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • 10001 - 25000Ped

Votes: 30 18.9%
  • 25001 - 50000Ped

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • 50000 - 100000Ped

Votes: 29 18.2%
  • 100001 - 250000Ped

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • 250001 - 500000Ped

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • 500001 - 750000Ped

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • 750001 - 1 million Ped or more

Votes: 14 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
With all the Ped flowing around with CLDs and land plots I wondered how much capital I had ingame and shocked myself. Then thought there must be some players with a tonne more than me.
So though the anonymous poll select how much your capital is in the game.

Cheers
Bjorn

Interesting...Subscribed. :D

(So OP, aren't you gonna poll yourself too? :laugh:)

I would be too embarrassed to show mine first as the OP. Will post mine when there are a couple.

I would be too embarrassed to show mine first as the OP. Will post mine when there are a couple.

That's what I figured, so I gave mine first to start the ball rolling. XD

And on topic, I've reckoned and always knew that I would be in the lower end of the spectrum, but from a different point of view, haven't you guys thought about how much PEDs you've managed to "keep" in TT value vs how much of it is left "stranded" in markup form?

(It has been a habit of mine to divide the TT value of my account by the Marked Up value to see how much of it is in TT form and how much in markup. T'was never a pretty sight. Hehehe.)

Last edited:
That's what I figured, so I gave mine first to start the ball rolling. XD

And on topic, I've reckoned and always knew that I would be in the lower end of the spectrum, but from a different point of view, haven't you guys thought about how much PEDs you've managed to "keep" in TT value vs how much of it is left "stranded" in markup form?

(It has been a habit of mine to divide the TT value of my account by the Marked Up value to see how much of it is in TT form and how much in markup. T'was never a pretty sight. Hehehe.)

The easy bit is checking your account to see how much TT value you have. The dynamic part is the market value of it all.

Used to have between 500.000 and 1.000.000 ... Then MA used to provide us with annual accounts worth trusting ... With my last toys just being auctioned off you can put me in the under 1.000 ped bracket

Angel

The easy bit is checking your account to see how much TT value you have. The dynamic part is the market value of it all.

Depends how you go about this. A better way to work out what you have invested may be to check total deposits. I think the ped flow centre may show that? not sure. MindArk do tell you if you ask, I remember asking once before we had the ped flow centre.

Figuring out how much you have invested is not an easy task because it depends on what you did with that money and how it's reflected on your account i.e. skills, items. Some portion is going to be lost e.g. if you buy something at it's peak market value and sell at a lower price.

What you really need to do here would be to think about a proper accounting system that takes into account the various nuances and how you deal with them.

edit:
voted: 750001 - 1 million Ped or more
but not really sure exactly how much I've deposited but it's a hell of a lot!

Last edited:
around 50 K, but as my current playing style only need like 30 K I will cash out a bit

Depends how you go about this. A better way to work out what you have invested may be to check total deposits. I think the ped flow centre may show that? not sure. MindArk do tell you if you ask, I remember asking once before we had the ped flow centre.

It's been a while since I checked but I don't think it shows deposits after a certain amount of time. I'm pretty sure it shows nothing for me as I stopped in vu9.

Most of the stuff I have is now probably close to tt value anyway as it's all old school UL.

I'm afraid to check actually.. I voted 50-100k, but I think that only covers 1 year :S
I dont want to know... If I knew I would probably kill my avatar and move on - and I dont want that :ahh:

When it comes to items I own I know my stuff is worth around 40k~ at the moment. Not including skills.

I have exactly 1000,50 peds. Which options shall i click ( don't want mess your results ) :D

I didn't count skills. I've already sold my only 2 CLD a year ago. Only real value I have left is my armor set and it's not a whole ton. There was a time when EL total global amounts equaled near the total I've deposited. You can look me up for an idea. What I have left is not much, as I said, but lot of skills and HP.

voted :)

I am in the 10% of people :p

Back