Prices for tamed pets?

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hi all,
I am back into taming :D. Yesterday I gave away a several new tamed pets for free and even 3 ancient strong pets... and then saw ppl reselling the deeds. I don't blame them, my fault that I didn't check prices before.

So my question: what are the current prices for ancient pets but also the other calypso pets?

:D. It was fun to get some Atrox yesterday night... hope to see more coming soon!

Ancient pets are valuable, all others are worthless unless tamed. You can grind them into essence now so at least the game will give you 1 to 3 pec for them.

Ancient pets are valuable, all others are worthless unless tamed. You can grind them into essence now so at least the game will give you 1 to 3 pec for them.

Was wondering why you feel Ancients are more valuable vs. new pets with (seemingly) better potential.

Just curious, not looking to make waves.

Perspective from another viewpoint is always valuable.

Was wondering why you feel Ancients are more valuable vs. new pets with (seemingly) better potential.

Just curious, not looking to make waves.

Perspective from another viewpoint is always valuable.

It's not my opinion, it's just fact (that sounds kind of dickish but it's true regardless)

Ancient pets will NEVER be able to be found (again), they are limited supply.
Whereas non ancient pets are infinite, and far exceed demand. I just tamed over 500 Kanin's, they are worthless. I grind them into essence for 1-3 pec each. Whereas a level 0 ancient pet can sell for anywhere between 25-150 PED.

Ancient pets are from before, they cannot be regained, they also are actually BETTER than standard pets according to the in game stats, abilities, and rarity.

Back