I would like to see the color of the dot on the trees changed from yellow to a darker color.

Would you like to change the yellow color to a darker color ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
The light yellow color that shows up on a tree is hard to see for me. If the sun is at your back, when the ground color is tan or the trunk of the tree is yellowish. Although it seems ok after dark, unfortunately is not dark most of the time.

Can someone post a picture of how that dot actually looks like? Havent tried to harvest yet and I dont know what to look for -_-

Can someone post a picture of how that dot actually looks like? Havent tried to harvest yet and I dont know what to look for -_-

mega_finds_wood2_.jpg

I haven't voted, because I think making it darker may make it harder to see and not easier.

But isn't that the fun? To run around searching for them? At one with the wilds of nature in the forest searching for your next tree! ;)

If not they could just line them all up on a conveyor belt to be harvested. They should be a wee bit hard to find, imo :D

But isn't that the fun? To run around searching for them? At one with the wilds of nature in the forest searching for your next tree! ;)

If not they could just line them all up on a conveyor belt to be harvested. They should be a wee bit hard to find, imo :D

Agreed. Voted no.

If you say so:).

Better than that, I would like to see 3 colors depending on the level!!!! Would make it so much easier to run for that level 3 and leave the 1's and 2's for the players who are leveling and viceversa.

Better than that, I would like to see 3 colors depending on the level!!!! Would make it so much easier to run for that level 3 and leave the 1's and 2's for the players who are leveling and viceversa.

I see what you did there, you tried to make it easier for yourself by making it look like it would be easier for others...

Nobody is running around "leveling" for more than an hour or so. The next 364 days of the year they are carrying around the L PH-3 or an UL one.

Nobody, looks for only L 1 trees anymore unless they are horribly bad at math.

They don't need to make the 3 trees any different. I own a UL one and I don't even want them to change it.

Back