Next Island known issues

Simple solution: Wildman is due some sort of "fix: by MA. Give the man his shop! Or a nice lump sum of PED!

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU RUN A GAME AFTER 13 YEARS!

I have been playing this game for years and have read many contest rules. The one thing I know from this experience is that when MA wants us to loot a specific item to turn in for a prize, they say LOOT. The sign says receive, so killing 5k Bruce is clearly instructions on how to claim the banana.

Now come on MA give Wildman his banana so he can claim his deed!

Mindark need to improve their quality control on what Planet Partners release to the playerbase.

We had it with 'Minable' vibrant sweat, we had it with "Scannergate" in years gone by. Both Rocktropia related iirc.

Obviously 95% of players (including me) had no idea what this 'Bruce' thing was, but Wildman found it, read it, did as instructed, killed 5000 of the things, lost money doing so, and needs some kind of compensation.

At the very least, he needs his ammo losses returned, and at the best, he needs to be rewarded with his prize.

He shouldn't be financially worse off because of a SNAFU.

Hello MA this isn't going away!!! I will be in any positive post you make reminding you of that.....

PLEASE GENTLEMEN OF MA,give Wildman the ped he lost after YOUR mistake....

Mindark you should at least give him his ped loss back. I mean he worked his ass off for that. It would suck to have a game mechanic failure rob him like this.

The logical now that should happen is that MA creates a secret agreement with the Wildman Alpha who then should keep quiet about it, as a settlement between them.:wise:

The logical now that should happen is that MA creates a secret agreement with the Wildman Alpha who then should keep quiet about it, as a settlement between them.:wise:

Agreed, still waiting on 2nd reply from support.

Threads like this are why I go from every day grinder to not logging in for days. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Would think the company would notice...

Reactions: das
Hello MA this isn't going away!!! I will be in any positive post you make reminding you of that.....

But shouldnt you be complaining to the planetpartner who owns the planet instead?

However, going offtopic in other threads is really not a good way to handle it, it will just set other forummembers against you.

But shouldnt you be complaining to the planetpartner who owns the planet instead?

However, going offtopic in other threads is really not a good way to handle it, it will just set other forummembers against you.

and who would that be. :scratch2: Yes I have requested this information.

More to follow, I will not receive the deed so it will be out there for someone to win when the mission does happen, it won't be me that was a miserable week for my friends and I. We, PP and I have made an agreement on compensation I will post up when complete. It was a fair offer so put MA and PP back on your good standing list. :yay:

:banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey:

More to follow, I will not receive the deed so it will be out there for someone to win when the mission does happen, it won't be me that was a miserable week for my friends and I. We, PP and I have made an agreement on compensation I will post up when complete. It was a fair offer so put MA and PP back on your good standing list. :yay:

:banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey::banana::monkey:

That's great to hear!

We, PP and I have made an agreement on compensation I will post up when complete. It was a fair offer so put MA and PP back on your good standing list.

That's good news indeed!

Ohh happy to hear that m8 :)) :wtg:

Good to hear.

Now let's hope Sbi's case would have a satisfactory ending as well.

3k+ USD for a 2 USD P.O.S.

Urrgghhh...the horror.

:mad:

Good to hear you got a suitable resolution, always nice to hear of a happy ending :yay:

Anything less than the reward mentioned on the sign is LESS than fair

Pleased to hear this. Good job MA/PP :)

"I have made an agreement on compensation"

Can you tell us about it or do it got as I suspect it. because we all know how MA works, even though they claim that all is due to the game's "dynamic".:wtg:

phew...that must be 1st good thing MA done from long long time :D

Good job MA !!! Maybe there is still hope !!!

Well done MA!Its very nice that support worked and had a fair solution.I think all are happy now.

phew...that must be 1st good thing MA done from long long time :D

Good job MA !!! Maybe there is still hope !!!

I'm just going to quote this so it can't be edited...... :rolleyes:

Also from me a thumbs up to MA on this then.
What MA does is noted and affects what I do. I've not spawned a pet since the buff cost change, nor tamed one either.
But I also note the cost of the gold pack has been reduced again, so it looks like we indeed have to protest with our feet or be vociferous to get things done or rebalanced back to something we think is ok....

Out of interest: who is the PP for NI now then?

i honestly forgot that next island existed.

Well you you finally did something right MA, 100 boxes for you.

That's a good news, i like good news! :)

Gratzzz!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Good news! Great to see the right thing being done! Cred to support, MA and PP (whomever they are now).

- And let us know whenever the Bruce becomes actually active :)

Good news! Great to see the right thing being done! Cred to support, MA and PP (whomever they are now).

- And let us know whenever the Bruce becomes actually active :)

Hell no not me!:rolleyes:

Back