Next Island known issues

Should have send a support before starting, if u never had those stamina grinding missions you would have never assumed the possibility of not having a counter.

It did state you have to kill "Bruce" 5000 times, how would that work without counters?

Same way it does with other new stamina missions of late that dont have counter either. Merfolken mission is one off the top of my head.

www.nextisland.com
Next Island - An Outpost in Entropia Universe!

Next Island is a small tropical paradise within Entropia Universe. It can be reached from other inhabited planets inside Entropia Universe by travelling through space.

To create your virtual Avatar inside Entropia and start exploring the Virtual Universe first create Your Account on Planet Calypso.

In Planet Calypso's start area you will learn the basics of life within Entropia getting ready to explore both Calypso itself and the planets beyond.

If you see the link to join entropia it sends you to Calypso to join the game. Off point of topic was answering someone above that posted this is in violation of forum rules. This is the proper place for this discussion.

If Wildman has completed the mission (if there was 5000 kills as required) and he sent the support case as the rules demand....then we have nothing to talk about the reward belongs to Wildman Alpha.:wise:

So it does not matter what MA writes afterwards.

Last edited:
My pov. never heard of the stamina grinding missions where no counter is needed, so if i would start that Bruce mission and start killing without a counter i'd stop at the 2nd kill and find out what's up, problem is you did those stamina grinding missions so assumed it was in the same category, that assumption was a mistake.

If Wildman has completed the mission (if there was 5000 kills as required) and and sent the support case as the rules demand....then we have nothing to talk about the reward belongs to Wildman Alpha.:wise:

Thank you Sir, and the kill count was around 6,000 since we couldn't tell by the clarity of the rules on the sign if it was 5k and banana or just 5k or the banana.

If its promised a banana, a banana they must give!

//Linzey

No doubt in my mind here

First: When this mission was suspended, the ingame signs pointing to it should have been edited. Perhaps the Bruce monkey removed also, BUT at a MINMUM the signs should have been updated.

Updating the signs would have taken a few minutes only. Why not do that? Why?

I'l have a few more words on this. For now, there is only one correct solution. Give Wildman the shop.

My pov. never heard of the stamina grinding missions where no counter is needed, so if i would start that Bruce mission and start killing without a counter i'd stop at the 2nd kill and find out what's up, problem is you did those stamina grinding missions so assumed it was in the same category, that assumption was a mistake.
its not and i will post the other sign in a second, which is a new sign from when MA took over last week....it is bugged or a mistake by MA, stay tooned.

Just a little OT :) What stamina grinding missions?

Just a little OT :) What stamina grinding missions?
When you have to grind a lot of mobs with no counter like the 5 or 10k merfolken mission on cyrene for the mission chain, maybe endurance is a better word to use instead of stamina, incase thats causing any confusion.

It appears he completed the said requirements to win the shop.

Give the man his :banana:

Epic shitstorm

There are 2 signs pointing players to the event, there was no place to click and start mission. Only the sign stating this is what's going on kill 5k and win. Therefore no mission timer or counter, there have been open missions such as this before as I have won an alienware laptop in such hunting events where a token has dropped and it was reported to the proctor of the event to claim prize. So I have competed in similar events where no registration was required or kill counter.

This shows that this was a recently added event/mission added within the last week, and therefore a mistake or a bug! how?? well because it is only the last week that we have been able to use all equipment on ancient Greece.

This is an exact quote from a reply to another thread on another issue that I wrote just a few days ago:

"for the love..
everyday i read this forum I shake my head at more and more reasons for me to not log in again. "

Yet another one. Please make this right MA - I hope the suspension doesn't mean you won't get what you deserve.
I've enjoyed playing another MMO lately where the company actually seems to give a F- about me - a paying customer.

GL Wildman!!!

This is an exact quote from a reply to another thread on another issue that I wrote just a few days ago:

"for the love..
everyday i read this forum I shake my head at more and more reasons for me to not log in again. "

Yet another one. Please make this right MA - I hope the suspension doesn't mean you won't get what you deserve.
I've enjoyed playing another MMO lately where the company actually seems to give a F- about me - a paying customer.

GL Wildman!!!

Thanks Davin, what's the other game I might need a new one here shortly, 10 years of business here seems enough at this point if this isn't resolved.

There are 2 signs pointing players to the event, there was no place to click and start mission. Only the sign stating this is what's going on kill 5k and win. Therefore no mission timer or counter, there have been open missions such as this before as I have won an alienware laptop in such hunting events where a token has dropped and it was reported to the proctor of the event to claim prize. So I have competed in similar events where no registration was required or kill counter.

But in the open missions you did before was it stated loot a "token" and you are done or did it include kill a set amount of mobs too.

I do understand your open missions, but if i see certain kills are required like in the Bruce mission without a present counter some bells should have started to ring.

ps. would be incredibly stupid for MA to just have a mission that say kill 5k mobs without counter, imagine the amount of time they would have to spend to go over each log.

Last edited:
But in the open missions you did before was it stated loot a "token" and you are done or did it include kill a set amount of mobs too.

I do understand your open missions, but if i see certain kills are required like in the Bruce mission without a present counter some bells should have started to ring.

Obviously you have never done an endurance mission, please move along...

No bells. Understand. 5000 kills should, according to the rules, give a banana as loot. Quite simple, really. When Wildman was sure - as in sure of 6K rather than 5K kills, really really making sure there was a bug - then he raised the issue. Missions has been bugged before you know, and the bugs has been resolved.

Oh well...

Last edited:
Well if it helps I can say that on Cyrene the Tide Claw 1k mission counter it's broken and cannot see the progress while you kill those mobs but still as found out from other players mission is still open and active.

Well if it helps I can say that on Cyrene the Tide Claw 1k mission counter it's broken and cannot see the progress while you kill those mobs but still as found out from other players mission is still open and active.

odd, cause I'm currently 946/1000

No bells. Understand. 5000K should, according to the rules, give a banana as loot. Quite simple, really. When Wildman was sure - as in sure of 6K rather than 5K kills, really really making sure there was a bug - then he raised the issue. Missions has been bugged before you know, and the bugs has been resolved.

Oh well...

Wait so you kill 5/6k mobs, after only that you will be certain there is a bug and only then bring it forth to the forum?

The issue was raised because of not getting what the grind was supposed to deliver, what i am trying to figure out is should he have stopped when there was no counter present.

foremw.jpg

It ends with: "Any much more!"

Definitely written by the monkey... :tongue2:
So, the puzzle is solved! It's wasn't MA, it's that crazy monkey who put out a false sign! Now the foul creature (i mean, not foul, a monkey) is on the run and MA special ops team trying to catch it. There's a catch to the catch thou. Clever monkey has a contingency plan, it has made itself untamable...

In short, business as usual. :smoke:

Two days ago was on Cyrene, was killing those mobs and the counter was staying still.

MA...

...will resolve this issue. Give them time. GL Wildman.

Brick

foremw.jpg

It ends with: "Any much more!"

Definitely written by the monkey... :tongue2:
So, the puzzle is solved! It's wasn't MA, it's that crazy monkey who put out a false sign! Now the foul creature (i mean, not foul, a monkey) is on the run and MA special ops team trying to catch it. There's a catch to the catch thou. Clever monkey has a contingency plan, it has made itself untamable...

In short, business as usual. :smoke:

HAHAH case closed! :lolup:

odd, cause I'm currently 946/1000

Both good points, bugs happen. But the sign said kill Bruce that's it and "the rules were, there are no rules". the sign posted by MA had the appearance this was now active after the VU, since it didn't exist prior to the VU. Nowhere on the sign did it state "coming soon" or a "start date", it said "Kill Bruce!".

Reactions: EMW
I vote for Wildman.

GL Bro..

C

Reactions: EMW
Both good points, bugs happen. But the sign said kill Bruce that's it and "the rules were, there are no rules". the sign posted by MA had the appearance this was now active after the VU, since it didn't exist prior to the VU. Nowhere on the sign did it state "coming soon" or a "start date", it said "Kill Bruce!".

Kill Bruce 5000 times, and keep your own record (because we have to assume that right?) since no counter was present or use some sense.

Wait so you kill 5/6k mobs, after only that you will be certain there is a bug and only then bring it forth to the forum?

The issue was raised because of not getting what the grind was supposed to deliver, what i am trying to figure out is should he have stopped when there was no counter present.

Eras didn't kill any mobs he has no dog in this fight.

Back