Discovery: Isis LLB 13 (L) & Legionnaire HoF

Yeah it's a gen 7, look at glob box ;)

Oleg, what's ur dodge level and your feeling about dodging them ? I mean, like 25% / 50% / 75% ? I am not looking for exact stats but just to know ... Would love to hunt higher than gen 1-3

Gratz for your HoF,

Thorias

Grtz!

What armor is that? Salamander? Still taking 80 damage? I guess it is a gen7

Yes, Salamander with 6a. The high maturities hit hard and from long range.

Yeah it's a gen 7, look at glob box ;)

Oleg, what's ur dodge level and your feeling about dodging them ? I mean, like 25% / 50% / 75% ? I am not looking for exact stats but just to know ... Would love to hunt higher than gen 1-3

Gratz for your HoF,

Thorias

About 54.5 Dodger, and I guess it's about 50% hit rate on the 7s and 8s. Still quite a tough hunt for me, not in the sense that I get killed a lot - crits can sometimes get me if I'm not at full health - but that the defence costs are relatively heavy. It's the long range attack that causes the most problems.

EDIT: They do melee type attacks too so my 59 Evader is also a factor - notice I got an Evade gain on the last hit before I killed it, when it was up close to me.

Last edited:
Big gratz bud!

Go ENGLAND!!!

Rgds

Ace

Nice one, with a decent ranged main and Cetus +7as these still hit hard but I'm deep enough in I only got hit 1 maybe 2 times a legion/troop... go out there!

Grats!

Its got some serious TT value for what I assume is a low level weapon,though it is a longblade correct? which would make sense on 2nd thought.

Gratz m8 :) god job.

Yes, Salamander with 6a. The high maturities hit hard and from long range.

About 54.5 Dodger, and I guess it's about 50% hit rate on the 7s and 8s. Still quite a tough hunt for me, not in the sense that I get killed a lot - crits can sometimes get me if I'm not at full health - but that the defence costs are relatively heavy. It's the long range attack that causes the most problems.

EDIT: They do melee type attacks too so my 59 Evader is also a factor - notice I got an Evade gain on the last hit before I killed it, when it was up close to me.

Thanks for the reply ;)

Gratz nice one :yay:

Back