Entropia Universe 15.3.1 Release Notes

Wtf :) now we can buy pets and rings from MA lol. More and more stuff directly bought from MA. So no more new cool items in loot but instead of that they will put them in web shop lol. This sucks. Instead of new tamable mobs we have new kind of pets in web shop and boxes with random stuff in them. Seems that from EP BPs it all goes in that direction so that we have less interaction with other players and more interactions and trades with MA,

Its even worse, as this rings could be craftable from L BPs using resources, that drop from crafting BPs using resources.
It could also be found from SOOTO finds in mining or as hunting loot.

But all you need to do is give MA a few PED and get something awesome without cycling a single dime ingame.

IMHO absolutely wrong way!

No more need to play to get the goodies is definately wrong !

Its even worse, as this rings could be craftable from L BPs using resources, that drop from crafting BPs using resources.
It could also be found from SOOTO finds in mining or as hunting loot.

But all you need to do is give MA a few PED and get something awesome without cycling a single dime ingame.

IMHO absolutely wrong way!

No more need to play to get the goodies is definately wrong !

"Rings are a new equippable type of garment, currently available exclusively from Classified Strongboxes."

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedStrongboxes

I should imagine other methods will be introduced at a later time.

Wtf :) now we can buy pets and rings from MA lol. More and more stuff directly bought from MA. So no more new cool items in loot but instead of that they will put them in web shop lol. This sucks. Instead of new tamable mobs we have new kind of pets in web shop and boxes with random stuff in them. Seems that from EP BPs it all goes in that direction so that we have less interaction with other players and more interactions and trades with MA,

Wow, who could have predicted this?

I'm sure they have big plans. Items from the webshop with random 'Surprises' in them?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-BP-Gambling&p=3362834&viewfull=1#post3362834

It appears they added more shit that will show up broken in this new VU (or whatever they call them now).
I wish they would fix the stuff they broke in the previous versions! I think MA thinks it is easier to add new broken shit than fix the old stuff.

It appears they added more shit that will show up broken in this new VU (or whatever they call them now).
I wish they would fix the stuff they broke in the previous versions! I think MA thinks it is easier to add new broken shit than fix the old stuff.

They did many bug fixes.. or perhaps you didn't bother reading patch notes?

i fail to install this update, corrupt files i get and repair send me back to corrupt file suggestion so im in a loop here and cant get my entropia to run. any ideas of how i can solve this?

thanks!

They did many bug fixes.. or perhaps you didn't bother reading patch notes?

They didn't fix any of the bugs that affect how the game works - like the things that worked before that now don't work. Things like you now weigh less so your vehicle will work (days after the last time you used a vehicle) or your thruster (haven't been in space in months) now works or how about fixing log out so you don't get error messages - these are issues that I've noticed in the last 2 VU's and what about the common ones like getting stuck in water/land interface (this one has been around for a couple of years). Maybe you need to read what people have been bitching about for years.

• An issue interfering with auction creation and bidding for participants with low PED card balances has been corrected.

About friggen time hated that bug so friggen much, whole point of me putting stuff in AH is because I am low on ped and could not do it because I was to low on ped even though I had enough to place the auction. Was so frustrating.

They didn't fix any of the bugs that affect how the game works - like the things that worked before that now don't work. Things like you now weigh less so your vehicle will work (days after the last time you used a vehicle) or your thruster (haven't been in space in months) now works or how about fixing log out so you don't get error messages - these are issues that I've noticed in the last 2 VU's and what about the common ones like getting stuck in water/land interface (this one has been around for a couple of years). Maybe you need to read what people have been bitching about for years.

Ive never had any of those issues. Perhaps you should itemize them in a list and send a support case or two.

Ive never had any of those issues. Perhaps you should itemize them in a list and send a support case or two.

You really dont understand what ppl talk about here? They fixed some bugs but most of them not and there are some bugs for a really long time which are still here. The whole point is that they should fix all old problems before introducing new stuff in game with a bunch of new bugs all the time. I cant believe you dont understand what most ppl are saying and dont see the point in pretending that you dont understand what they talk about :scratch2:

I just made a space trip and it didn't occur to me to try out what I had planned, damn you vixen pet :cool:
Namely, if the map trick is still not taken care of. Does someone know? I feel if there is any obstacle to fixing it, it's about high time they start communicating. This can't remain undone and hushed up.

You really dont understand what ppl talk about here? They fixed some bugs but most of them not and there are some bugs for a really long time which are still here. The whole point is that they should fix all old problems before introducing new stuff in game with a bunch of new bugs all the time. I cant believe you dont understand what most ppl are saying and dont see the point in pretending that you dont understand what they talk about :scratch2:

Again I say for you to itemize it and put it in a support case. Posting in pcf won't help. And they will fix bugs over time but you are a fool to think they won't stop adding new content. The masses demand it. New bugs are inevitable.. that is the way of software development with almost infinite number of possible configurations that must be accounted for.

i fail to install this update, corrupt files i get and repair send me back to corrupt file suggestion so im in a loop here and cant get my entropia to run. any ideas of how i can solve this?

thanks!

I had this problem too. I closed client loader and restarted my pc. Simple but it fixed the problem for me!

Back