Entropia Universe 15.3.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Changes[/h]
  • The ‘Mining’ profession category has been renamed to ‘Resource Collection’.
  • The Resource Gatherer profession has been moved to the Resource Collection category.
  • The Spacecraft Engineer profession has been moved to the Manufacturing category.
  • Pet brushing interface sounds have been updated.
  • Manufacturing interface sounds have been updated.
  • A Mission Galactica tutorial message now appears after 7 seconds in the message center.
  • Mission Galactica Coins now have a more detailed item descriptions, including associated missions stage and health requirement (if applicable).
  • Howling Mine (pirate space station) has been optimized, lighting has been reworked and heavy objects have been removed.
[h=3]Fixed Issues[/h]
  • An issue interfering with auction creation and bidding for participants with low PED card balances has been corrected.
  • An issue causing mission terminals to stop working in certain situations has been corrected.
  • An issue preventing installation of the Entropia Universe client on some localized Windows versions has been corrected.
  • An issue causing client crashes related to the Mission Tracker interface has been corrected.
  • An issue interfering with creature and pet idle animations has been corrected.
  • Fixed an issue resulting in wrong information displayed in the item information panel for pets.
  • An issue causing errors in the Stable Terminal has been corrected.
  • An issue causing problems with several Next Island items has been corrected.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the Mission Galactica objective tracker from updating in some situations.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Mission Galactica Coins acquired from other participants from initiating the next mission stage.
  • Mission Galactica Coins are now able to be listed on the auction, under the ‘Currencies’ category.
  • Fixed an issue preventing several items from being listed on the auction, including Bio ID Verifications.
  • Fixed an issue related to Calypso Land Deed revenue sharing.
  • Fixed an issue causing instance and fort objective waypoints to display in the wrong positions.
[h=3]Known Issues[/h]
  • It is possible to trigger a pet’s death animation when performing an interaction with the pet during its idle animation
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

No space content again :(

[/LIST]
[h=3]Fixed Issues[/h]
  • An issue interfering with auction creation and bidding for participants with low PED card balances has been corrected..

Hooray! (too short)

[h=3]Known Issues[/h]
  • It is possible to trigger a pet’s death animation when performing an interaction with the pet during its idle animation

A pet's death animation?

How about Retail Partition High bug?

i was wondering if anyone complained about the sound at the crafting machine?
let me guess - noone did, so why spending even 1 second on changing that? that has for me absolutly no logic
there are so many bugs to fix, features to implement ... but anyway, you found the right sound to give me a headache after 10 seconds crafting - well done!

Last edited:
questions, questions

Were the instances on RT finally turned on ?

Was Secret Island on RT finally opened ?

Was the major sound loss issues on Arkadia fixed ?

Did MA fix whinning Skeptics returns ?

Please let me know.... thanks

A decent patch I think; sure, there are other bugs that needs fixing, most notably for me being the hit boxes for mobs, but overall a good one.

[h=3]Known Issues[/h]

im very very sure there are a few more known issues .... just look at the list of known issues from the past VU's and find the once that havnt been fixed

also cyrene pets still dont animate when doing tricks

and im sure the list is a LOT bigger

NI's tamable pappoo now spawns in range of the turrets
all harvestable trees are now light green color can see them a mile away w/o even using tool

Last edited:
i was wondering if anyone complained about the sound at the crafting machine?
let me guess - noone did, so why spending even 1 second on changing that? that has for me absolutly no logic
there are so many bugs to fix, features to implement ... but anyway, you find the right sound to give me a headache after 10 seconds crafting - well done!

Just tried it now and agree it's not pleasant. Why do they keep messing with stuff that has worked fine for years? :rolleyes:

Cyrene pets have had tricks renamed but still just stand there doing sweet fa.

Anyone know if the Brown Papoo are now tameable before I waste time flying to NI again?

They probably moved a teleporter and realised that for some unknown reason the crafting machines sounded different, so they said it was intended :laugh:

I must say though, I simply don't understand someone playing this game for years and still having the sound on. Listen to a dvd, the radio, watch netflix, anything but listen to the same sounds year after year :laugh:

I must say though, I simply don't understand someone playing this game for years and still having the sound on. Listen to a dvd, the radio, watch netflix, anything but listen to the same sounds year after year :laugh:

you are ABSOLUTLY RIGHT, i play a game to turn of the sound .... also watch tv and turn of the sound, talk to people and put my fingers into my ears, ... you´re absolutly right ...

i liked the sound, so it seems they did a good job to like it still after 10 years playing ... or better to say "liked it"

They probably moved a teleporter and realised that for some unknown reason the crafting machines sounded different, so they said it was intended :laugh:

can be handy to hear the PM msg's

I dont understand anyone playing this game with the sound off. ;)

Turn the music off / down by all means, but no sound effects at all???? Nooooo.

You can easily watch a TV, film or listen to music / Atlas Haven Radio that way.

You can easily watch a TV, film or listen to music / Atlas Haven Radio that way.

i play with absolutely no sound for 6 yrs or sth

Animitaion on pet gets looped as well ,mine doing all tricks over and over ,dont effect stats tho.

Animation on gun sometimes do a slower reload with sound like changing a clip ,this with autofire and only when actualy hitting something.

Well, I have surround sound speakers for my PC, no way would I play Entropia without them on!

[h=3]Changes[/h]
  • The Spacecraft Engineer profession has been moved to the Manufacturing category.
Originally Posted Here

I guess its great that it got moved but just a reminder that this profession exists since 2011 and is still not a useable profession and the skills it contains to a major part made it qualify as a combat profession.
Hope the person 'working' on that knew what this profession was about.

Would be nice to get an eta on the space update with cargo missions that was supposed to come in june :)

Mission Galactica certainly doesnt account for that, as it can be done alot more efficiently planetside then in space even though it was supposed to be a 'universal' mission.
It being set up as a pirate mission with questgivers located in lootable pvp but all the required items being handed in in safety zones with no need to perform a risky transport through pvp made the whole use of the 'pirate space station' for this mission obsolete - this could have been a place with transport ships fighting pirates to bring items and passengers secure to the pirate base and take them secure back to planets - all of which is skipped because coins are not lootable and mission drops get handed in at secure planetside spacestations.

Dead pets (or is it puppies) , are n't much fun!

A pet's death animation?

Mr. Odgen Edsel said it best... Mr. Edsel if you would pleasse:

Now I can understand why we have this.. as well as a few other changes.. an d in fact I ghuess they want us to keep taming pets.. make logical sense..

but then it does bring up an intersting question about mining and resource fatherng too..

If harvesting wood is resource gathering, and ou get the resource gatherer skill, wouldn't it mean that Mining too would get that skill as well? (I mean there must me a % where you get a skill increase by dropping a probe.)

Otehr than that.. remember the song.. and alaugh (Hey if someone's pet dies maybe we could put this song up.. or someone can make a music video of it.. seems only fair.. lol

My rifle said weeeemmmmoooooo-po-po-po-po about 250,000 times this month. I do not need to hear it one more time.

Music volume up, sound effect volume down...

My rifle said weeeemmmmoooooo-po-po-po-po about 250,000 times this month. I do not need to hear it one more time.

Music volume up, sound effect volume down...

guess i wont be sending you any PM's .... you wont hear them anyway ;)

1. It's a patch

2. Howling mine did get some fixes

1.It was a big patch

2. I don't care what they fixed in Howling Mine

3. The cargo missions promised for this month have still not been implemented - that's my gripe

Same here. Hearing the same thing for hours doesn't appeal to me. In fact I'd liken EU sound effects to the audio equivalent of Chinese water torture.

Perhaps VU should be renamed to WO, seeing as it only really seems to be an Opportunity to Whine.

It being set up as a pirate mission with questgivers located in lootable pvp but all the required items being handed in in safety zones with no need to perform a risky transport through pvp made the whole use of the 'pirate space station' for this mission obsolete - this could have been a place with transport ships fighting pirates to bring items and passengers secure to the pirate base and take them secure back to planets - all of which is skipped because coins are not lootable and mission drops get handed in at secure planetside spacestations.
There is a point, but I believe the coin is just too valuable a single item and MA foresaw trouble with support cases upon losses even if the risk is known. Maybe if it was possible to hand in partial stacks, like saving in a bank. Ideally in arbitrary size. Then amounts transported could be adjusted to individual risk tolerance.

A pet's death animation?

I thought the same .. but on the other hand yesterday while running and training bunny at the same time it suddenly was on the ground laying on the side and I thought it died. But it was healthy and alive just turned :D :D I could even still do tricks and it was jumping or rolling THROUGH the ground, hahahah :laugh:

Nice list of fixes, well done MA !!!! :yay:

To playbase: Stop your negativity, there is a lot done with this patch.

Good job MA!

Wtf :) now we can buy pets and rings from MA lol. More and more stuff directly bought from MA. So no more new cool items in loot but instead of that they will put them in web shop lol. This sucks. Instead of new tamable mobs we have new kind of pets in web shop and boxes with random stuff in them. Seems that from EP BPs it all goes in that direction so that we have less interaction with other players and more interactions and trades with MA,

Back