Magnus Mag

Old Alpha
Society
GSA HQ
Magnus Mag Ogg
uh look what i found:

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedStrongboxes

one strongbox is $1 in webshop..

sick items there with equippable rings as new items with buffs..

Unique Rings (effects gained while item is equipped)

Unique Theia Ring - Right Hand - 12% Increased Evade Chance, 12% Increased Dodge Chance, 12% Increased Jamming Chance, 12% Trauma Mitigation, 12% Faster Reload, 1% Increased Critical Hit Chance, 12% Increased Critical Damage

Unique Iapetus Ring - Left Hand - 20% Trauma Mitigation, +20 Max Health, 200% Increased Regeneration, 1% Lifesteal

o_O

bought 10 to check them out, go to open strongbox page on website, it is blank page :scratch2:

edit ok I guess you open in-game...I got a few pills (loot pill adjusted?!?) and a bunch of univ. ammo.

meh.

Last edited:
Done with 100 of them...

Hmm only shit L rings, some awesome boosters and also a few pets.

About to do 50, the page doesn't work on iPhone incase anyone was trying.

Opened 10 got 1 pet named whiskers 80 ped worth of univeral ammo 1 ring that does deteriorate when i wear it and some sweet pills to take overall worth it .

What's the betting the Unique ones are looted before I get home this evening? :)

Can you wear the rings? Or is that wishful thinking... :confused:

OMG! I don't believe it!
So you can now do 'clicks' without even running EU????

This also means NO skills required to affect the results??? That's got to be pure gambling!!!???
AND, you can only do the 'clicks' with directly paid MONEY into the webshop???? Definitely gambling...c'mon.

But they don't tell you the chances of each item set, or even average tt return.....

How long before this gets taken down????
Have I said I don't believe it? It's not April 1st is it?
WOW!

Edit: and some of the stuff is untradeable..... but other stuff could well have mu?
Can results expect to be greater mu than either mining or crafting in game right now???
No more deposits ever??? Just webshop 'purchases/clicks' - then utilise the results in game???

SOOOOO, as soon as possible can we have some kind of result tracking pls!

Last edited:
OMG! I don't believe it!
So you can now do 'clicks' without even running EU????

This also means NO skills required to affect the results??? That's got to be pure gambling!!!???
AND, you can only do the 'clicks' with directly paid MONEY into the webshop???? Definitely gambling...c'mon.

But they don't tell you the chances of each item set, or even average tt return.....

How long before this gets taken down????
Have I said I don't believe it? It's not April 1st is it?
WOW!

you open packs in Heartstone until your finger hurts

Will they need some kind of remote gambling license for this sort of "lucky dip" framework?

Normal games get away with not having one as the items have no residual value, however in a RCE, how do they side step it? Just by the tt value of the items always being the same as what you paid? and it is the players who attached the value?

I bet anyone getting any of these rings will be able to sell them for a pretty penny (if they decide to sell that is)

Necklaces next? :scratch2:

I bet anyone getting any of these rings will be able to sell them for a pretty penny (if they decide to sell that is)

Necklaces next? :scratch2:

The promotion page says their trade locked.

Only one instance of each of the unique rings exists. Once one of the unique rings has been discovered, a completely new unique ring will be added to the Classified Strongbox potential contents.

Not sure I understand this. So how unique they are?

Seems MA has changed buisness model.

In the past depositors had advantage by getting to desired goal (nice weapon, certain skill level or whateve else) faster.

Now with untradeable items - its pay to win model.

I really do not mind having all the items - aperenlty they will bring nice amount of cash for the MA. Question if it is good for balance ingme or not is other subject.

But i really do not like that more and more items are untradeable.

I mean - i would love to pay 150%-200% markup for the neurostim-X... it would be win - win - win situation for me - other player - MA:
- me - i could get items i need without making deposits
- other player - must make deposit but he gets i.e. 100peds from MA in TT and extra 50-100peds from me
- MA - there might reselers appear that would actually buy the items from webshop in pure reseling purposes so more items bought from web shop.

Falagor
:bandit:

Crap! now how am I supposed to get this song out of my head! :laugh::eyecrazy:

Thanks a lot MA! ;)

They are unique, as in there is only one of that type.

Once it is found, they introduce another unique ring, which will have different buffs to the previously found one.

Rgds

Ace

Please give me:

Neurostim-X2* - 16% Faster Reload, 2% Increased Critical Hit Chance, 16% Increased Critical Damage - 30 minute duration
Neurostim-Y2* - 33% Increased Run Speed, 67% Increased Regeneration, +18 Max Health - 30 minute duration
Neurostim-Z2* - Combined effects of both Neurostim-X2 and Neurostim-Y2, 30 minute duration

Ares Ring Perfected - Right Hand - 14% Faster Reload, 1.2% Increased Critical Hit Chance, 14% Increased Critical Damage

Unique Rings (effects gained while item is equipped)
Unique Theia Ring - Right Hand - 12% Increased Evade Chance, 12% Increased Dodge Chance, 12% Increased Jamming Chance, 12% Trauma Mitigation, 12% Faster Reload, 1% Increased Critical Hit Chance, 12% Increased Critical Damage

Unique Iapetus Ring - Left Hand - 20% Trauma Mitigation, +20 Max Health, 200% Increased Regeneration, 1% Lifesteal

Too late, sorry. I already got them :)

I think they mean they will create a new Unique ring with a different mash-up of buffs.

The promotion page says their trade locked.

The two unique rings dont appear to have an asterix against their names, so anyone lucky enough to get an unique ring looks like they can trade it*

*May be they forgot to type the * against the name. ;)

Just wanted to add - boxes are TRADEABLE :).

Buying Boxes @Boxes...

@edit:
aperently keys are NOT TRADEABLE... great work MA :D

Falagor
:bandit:

Back