New in Entropia - Classified Strongboxes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Classified Strongboxes are an exciting new offering from the Entropia Universe Webshop. Classified Strongboxes contain unknown treasures, including the all new powerful equippable rings.
Feel the adrenaline as you open your Classified Strongbox and reveal the treasures hidden inside!

Rings are currently exclusive to Classified Strongboxes, so buy your Classified Strongboxes in the Entropia Universe Webshop now for a chance to get your hands on one!
The many different types of rings provide your avatar with various powerful buffs to aid you on your adventures. Go to www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedStrongboxes to find out more!

Originally Posted Here

GZ for brilliant idea

Speechless...:eyecrazy:

GZ for brilliant idea

That really was a good idea, people are already spending shed loads to get these items......nice little cash cow for MA.

Hats off for this idea!

Rgds

Ace

this will be a massive success, seeing how players buy the treasues in DoTA for purely cosmetic items (something like $4,000,000 worth in a day) this should bring a respectful amount

bad idea, but hey have to adept as always

The really old inventory screenshot had (non working) slots for rings, necklaces, so it looks like something always envisaged has finally been implemented!

Pretty cool :cool:

The really old inventory screenshot had (non working) slots for rings, necklaces, so it looks like something always envisaged has finally been implemented!

Pretty cool :cool:

Oh my, i remember that, now i feel reeeeeallly old, thanks mega!!!! ;)

Rgds

Ace

Damn good strategy.. Especially with the lure of the unique rings.

Unique Theia Ring - Right Hand
Unique Iapetus Ring - Left Hand

MA is bringing in more gambling elements for the gambler within us. Ingenious. Buy, Click, Win Win Win.. lol :)

Will be buying all my ammo like this from now on.

nice move mindark! and bug fixes too! omg! :eyecrazy:

Good

But RIP to the other items that don't stack with those...

Another kick in the balls for anyone who spent years grinding their way up to high levels to get an edge over the others... I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

I knew this was where we were heading when they brought out the Neurostims:

Is this the moment when EU officially became pay-to-win?

Another kick in the balls for anyone who spent years grinding their way up to high levels to get an edge over the others... I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

I knew this was where we were heading when they brought out the Neurostims:

Nope, it's designed p2w from the start

I wasn't supposed to deposit this month. Now I deposited 3,000 ped.

Damn you MA!

I wonder if you open 5000 boxes if a banana drops :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wrong, you used to be able to win without having to deposit.

What you can win this game, never knew that. I thought it was a never ending beta development game.

When you win is there a nice cinematic movie?

Last edited:
I understand where Oleg is coming from but i feel any infusion of cash into this game will only help. IMHO

I understand where Oleg is coming from but i feel any infusion of cash into this game will only help. IMHO

It will help.. the changes are needed but they could have put this stuff in loot. At least then I would feel hunting is a worthwhile profession again. :s

In the short term I'm sure it will help to balance the books, but for long term survival there needs to be an incentive to commit and become successful. If it's not possible to compete on equal terms without making regular deposits (however you define that), then the days of profiting players will be gone, and ultimately that will be the end of EU.

EDIT: Note I'm not just talking about people who have never deposited, I'm also talking about people like me who deposited for many years and worked hard in order to get to a level where they could play competitively and hopefully profitably without further "investment". I put a lot of money into this game without getting double skills and rings giving me otherwise unobtainable powers.

Last edited:
LOL this reminds me on CS:GO :laugh: they should sell keys too more $$$ for MA and pokemon app,damn can't wait for kill counters on weapons and skins for wepons :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Chance boxes from the webshop ? I knew this day would come but its so sad it already arrived.
Obviously it will be a overhelming success for mindark, at least for a while.

The backslash will come for sure, it always did no matter what game i played.
MA better work hard on getting new players because in the long run this will cost us players.

Back